Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Has anyone heard from Hans von Lieven lately?

Started by Pirate88179, April 01, 2008, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ sevich:

That is great news!!!!  Excellent job!!  I just hope they don't arrest you......ha ha.  Thank you very much for your efforts and in case anyone does get mad, you can tell them to contact me.  A lot of us were concerned and now, I will have a beer and relax.  Thank you to everyone.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

helmut

Quote from: Pirate88179 on April 04, 2008, 10:43:58 PM
@ sevich:

That is great news!!!!  Excellent job!!  I just hope they don't arrest you......ha ha.  Thank you very much for your efforts and in case anyone does get mad, you can tell them to contact me.  A lot of us were concerned and now, I will have a beer and relax.  Thank you to everyone.

Bill

@All
First i was happy to hear from Sevich the latest news.
So i did a new Call 8:38 locat Time in Germany,but nobody take the call as usual.
Whatever it is : It is not normal.
If Sevich was questiond deeply about his motivs,might be a normal Process.
But that there are no further Infos was given about him,or, that Hans did not show up
in person here and clarify the Situation does not fit.
He was not in trouble to someone,as i know.
This is not the way ,he would handle this Situation.

I will continue to get him on the Phone by time.I never had any trouble to him.
So,wy schould i not try to speak to him.

@Bill
This evening i will have a Beer to.
cheers

helmut

chrisC

Quote from: sevich on April 04, 2008, 10:15:26 PM
Hi all,

I've just received a phone call that Hans is alive and well (thank God). No other details were given although I was asked numerous questions about my interest in this instance, in which I replied that a forum topic was created due to concerns for his absence (safety)

Thank you Sevich. It's so good to hear Hans is well and I certainly look forward to hearing from him again.

cheers
chrisC

sevich

Hi all,

I appreciate the pat on the back but there's really no great effort here, and I'm sure most forum members would make a similar search in his/her area.

I bet he's out of the country and on holiday somewhere  :)

Pirate88179

@ sevich and Helmut:

Yes, I agree now that he is probably away on holiday and most likely left his emergency contact info with a neighbor who probably contacted him and told him the police were looking for him!!!  I'll bet this surprised him a bit.  He is most likely wondering what the hell is going on?  It makes sense that the police would not say where he was or any other details, that sounds normal to me.  They did say he was alive and well and that is the most important thing.  Wherever he is, I am sure he is a little confused at this point. I know I would be.  But, we have his best interests in mind while doing this and that he will understand....eventually....I hope. (smile)

From a security standpoint, I have to say that even though 99% of the folks on here (members) are good people, it would not be prudent for "guests" to know that someone is going on holiday for x amount of time.  As you can see, it is easy enough to locate someone's address these days and it would make it very easy for someone to break in to a residence when they knew the person was away.  So, I don't blame anyone for not posting about travel details.  Of course, a private e-mail or two to a few friends would be ok to do.  Then, if someone were to appear to be missing, those friends could just say to the group, "he is fine and I have been in touch with him".  Better security.

Thanks again to all.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen