Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Bessler Quest

Started by Alexioco, April 01, 2008, 09:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexioco

There are a few things in his MT which are obvious if you compare them to other wheels and his descriptions, but it is the prime mover that you need, and the prime move has something to do with a weight replacing another weight IMO even on the descending side which sounds useless, but if you analyze it you may find something, but I do not know the movement, and I should think that you don?t either...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on April 05, 2008, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 05, 2008, 10:11:14 AM
There are a few things in his MT which are obvious if you compare them to other wheels and his descriptions, but it is the prime mover that you need, and the prime move has something to do with a weight replacing another weight IMO even on the descending side which sounds useless, but if you analyze it you may find something, but I do not know the movement, and I should think that you don?t either...

>>and I should think that you don?t either...<<

Posted it already. Didn't receive any comments.
Could be computer simluations are more interesting.

May I see this post? I would like to see how to do it.

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on April 05, 2008, 08:31:55 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 05, 2008, 07:40:30 PM
Quote from: P-Motion on April 05, 2008, 07:20:19 PM
Quote from: Alexioco on April 05, 2008, 10:11:14 AM

>>and I should think that you don?t either...<<

Posted it already. Didn't receive any comments.
Could be computer simluations are more interesting.

May I see this post? I would like to see how to do it.

Alexioco. May have deleted it. Only plan on demonstrating the basic idea and prove it can work.
After that, it will be up to people to decide how they think Bessler might have built his wheels.

So how did it work then?

Alexioco

Quote from: P-Motion on April 06, 2008, 07:41:51 PM
  Alexioco,
If this principle is not understood, then the other one probably won't matter much.
Even if this does not work, that it would use less energy to move a weight back to it's starting position would be important.
Although it seems to be a simple design, no one in here can calculate it's potential to develop spin.
By this I mean, that gravity will accelerate the wheel at a rate that would be calculated by the net force. Such as, if the wheel weighs 25 pounds and there is 1 pound of net force at 2 feet, what is the potential of that amount of torque to accelerate the wheel ?
Would it be enough to go from a stand still and be able to maintain spin ? Or as Bessler was known to have done, would the wheel need some momentum that this would increase the potential of ?
Everyone in here knows that an over balance of this type will develop some spin. And since a fulcrum can be set up above the axle, what is to prevent a weight swinging like a bob on a pendulum from causing a wheel to spin ?
And as you saw in the picture, the pendulum's bob was outside of the wheel. As such, if it swung down, it would be inside the wheel.
Of course, using one behavior to compliment another could be to advanced.

So when the weight on the left swings in, it gives enough momentum to get the oposite weight to go right around and make it back to its position in order to sustain motion?

Dgraphic911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k8uJlHLpBc

@p-motion

Like this ?  I hope you ideas for the pendulum make mine look childish, i am an accomplished wood worker and metal worker. I have worked on many variations of your pendulum idea. I will post some in another thread today. Knowing the secret and waiting makes you a great man with much self control. Your a man a mong mice, when you can grace the world with your  gift we will all be greatful.