Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

OU/COP>1 switched cap PS cct like Tesla's 'charge siphoning'

Started by nul-points, April 04, 2008, 11:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nul-points

hi Gyula

thanks for the feedback

interested to hear that you've experienced the same effect in a different situation

i note that the effect seen here is a higher percentage of the previous voltage before discharge than the re-charge you experienced - so i'm going to take a wild guess that you weren't generating the volts on those caps by charge-switching, right?

Aspden mentions research he knows where caps have shown re-charge immediately after sharp discharge - the caps were concentric tubes filled with electrolyte

he predicts that concentric caps will show the best input by aether energy (this is the reason i chose tubular electrolytics for these experiments - standard tubular electrolytics have a rolled 'spiral' construction which is close to concentric tubes)

i've also placed small Neo mags on the tubular electrolytics, with the mag field axis in line with the cap tube axis, to create a mag field at right-angles to the elec charge across the cap 'plates'

i haven't checked this for effect on current test output yet - but i did see a visible increase in switched-charge waveform pk-pk once when placing a strong Neo on top of a 100uF Tantalum electrolytic i was using as the switched cap

the re-charging of the caps isn't a problem for me because they show this effect after discharge - and that is after the end of my experiment - i just need to make sure that i keep the output cap shorted until the moment i start the next test!

interesting stuff, eh?

regards
sandy
"To do is to be" ---  Descartes;
"To be is to do"  ---  Jean Paul Sarte;
"Do be do be do" ---  F. Sinatra

gyulasun

Quote from: nul-points on May 18, 2008, 08:13:12 PM

interested to hear that you've experienced the same effect in a different situation

i note that the effect seen here is a higher percentage of the previous voltage before discharge than the re-charge you experienced - so i'm going to take a wild guess that you weren't generating the volts on those caps by charge-switching, right?

Hi Sandy,

Right. The caps I discharged was included in television receivers power supply functioning as puffer capacitors on the mains primary side.

I think this phenomena in the capacitors is kind of electret effect in a small percentage when materials of high dielectric constans are exposed to strong electric fields and their molecules/atomic structures retain charge or dipole polarization for a certain periode of time.

There are some good links on making "durable" electrets that are said to retain even some hundred voltage difference for years,  this is another topic to explore and I have on my to-do lists...  See these:

http://www.icestuff.com/~energy21/eguchi.htm
http://only1egg-productions.org/AltSci/ElectrostaticMotors/Electrets/Electret.html  and also a practical approach is here:  http://www.courtiestown.co.uk/batteries/electret/electret.htm

Sorry for this off topic in your thread but it is indeed interesting stuff!

Later I would like to hear a sentence from you on the effect of the magnets placed near the capacitor(s) on the output yield if you feel like sharing it. ;)

Thanks,  Gyula

hartiberlin

Hi nul-points,
did you include in your calculation the input power into
your Schmitt trigger IC ?

These ICs can input power via the capacitive gate electrodes
into the circuit.

So it might just be, that you pump
energy via the gate capacitance into the circuit.

I had simular effects in earlier test circuits..
but the "OU power" came mostly from
gate capacitance input from the switching driver..

Please measure this again and let us know
what your IC driver circuit uses as power input..

Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

gyulasun

Hi Stefan,

As far as I can see from his schematics http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=4419.0;attach=23544  if he uses this shematics, the Schmitt trigger IC's input power is also taken from capacitor C1 which is the MAIN power supply for his total circuit, right?

Gyula

hartiberlin

So then ,
is this already a selfrunning circuit ?
Once charged up and then permanently running ?

Please answer.
Many thanks.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum