Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Stubblefield coils (bifilar) and speculations

Started by Pirate88179, April 09, 2008, 09:43:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Protonmom,
You are right, I have already posted it all.
There was some stuff from electricme, but I think that has all been posted too.

I love that brochure.
Did you notice that the handwriting says mine and me?
It is Stubblefield's own notes on the brochure.

The rest of what I 'know' has been because I go to sleep wondering about it, and often when I have done that for some nights, I wake up with a dream or a plain realization about it.

It is easy what I do to get these understandings, but I doubt it would come if I were not so very interested in understanding.

So, I have been using the trash compactor on my computer today. I found that I have less than 20 gigs free space. That is OK but it won't be very soon. Making movies for youtube from avi files of my taking has resulted in a use of about 2 gigs per youtube movie. And 8 of them makes it about 16gigs in a week!  :D

It has been fun, but I just needed to clear the extras away. Then I can make my final explanation which shows what I have learned about inductors added to a circuit. (I am not saying it is a lot yet I just want to finish telling it.)

thank you, thank you, thank you,

jeanna

edit
I bought and read the book by Lochte about NS.
"Kentucky Farmer invents Wireless Telephone"
Mostly it was about his efforts to make the cell phone, but all the locals talk about how Stubblefield invented the radio, so it was focused on the question, but Is it Radio?
Well, no, but a cell phone to be used on horse and buggy is not too shabby for forward thinking.
;)

protonmom

Jeanna, I know you have a lot of irons in the fire at this time, but I hope you don't leave us here in the NS EB field.  I need you to stick around.  You have helped me a lot.  I will have questions 'til the cows come home.  When I start making my jt I will have a whole lot more.  But I need to know you will be here for the NS EB project to its finish.  (Until we get one that really, truely works.)

In your scope readings for today, did you notice anything different this morning compared to this afternoon that might explain why my readings were so different at those two times of day?  Why could I not replicate what I got this early morning?  I did everything exactly the same as far as I can remember.  The only difference was the time of day.  Are there changes in the magnetism of the earth during different hours?  I am just really upset about this.  Wish I could figure it out.  Anyone else know what could have caused this?

jeanna

Quote from: protonmom on August 13, 2009, 06:58:09 PM
@All
Do you suppose there is some Earth action going on early in the morning that would discontinue in the afternoon that would affect the earth battery? 
...  Here are some photos of what I did get this afternoon.
Please go out at the same time tomorrow if possible.
I do not know if I said this here, but my best performer only gave good results for about 10 hours.
If yours doesn't improve tomorrow, I would think that yours is falling into a similar category.
Not to worry though, It is now one of my great performers. It is the ac, and you cannot pick that up with a dmm. It is oscillation way too fast for it to pick up. (I think anyway.)

====
edit add:
QuoteBut I need to know you will be here for the NS EB project to its finish.
Oh goodness, I am not leaving the stubblefield thread!
I stopped last year because I did not know what to do next. No one else did either, I think.

The joule thief thread has allowed me to understand way more than I could have by staying only here.
I want to have a way to make usable power from the earth power.
I am very determined, as you can see. I cannot even get a joule thief to light from my earth battery!, but I am not concerned. I am sure I will. And, I think I am on the track.
====

I decided to post today's pics here because of what I said earlier about the pulses.
The dmm is reading 925mvdc for the plain EB, and only around 700mvdc for the long eb with 2 NS generators added to each end, but the difference in what they pick up is amazing... and that is why I think this is what we are looking for.
1st pic plain eb at 10 milliseconds of time per division on the x axis going left to right. (these are the earth currents that are normally there.)
The second is the eb with 2 NS coils added. It is the exact same setting on the scope but the scope cannot even read the voltage because it is off the chart! (look at the effect this NS coil has on the currents that are there. It grows them immensely.)

jeanna
====
Second Edit:
I just got my new tiny meter for reading dc amps. So, I will add this here.
Plain EB - 35.7uADC
EB with 2 NS generators = 96.4uAdc  (almost one milliamp)

protonmom

Quote2 NS generators added to each end,
Please post a pic of this setup of the 2 NS generators at each end.  Thanks

jeanna

Quote from: protonmom on August 13, 2009, 08:18:08 PM
  Please post a pic of this setup of the 2 NS generators at each end.  Thanks
Ta Da

===
and I found the pic with the cement pots. I cannot find your request for it, protonmom, but, to save pages on the website, I will add it here as an edit.
The N-S directions and the voltages are all right on the pic.

jeanna