Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

i have a question atlas, by what logic would an oil company hasten or assist a technology which which would threaten their job security (however fleeting it may be) when they are making billions?

if you make your own power/potable water/heat you make your OWN politics. this is what politics is at its heart.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

rensseak

Quote from: shruggedatlas on April 12, 2008, 02:51:45 PM
I have a question.  If Big Oil has been "buying up" all these OU patents, why are they not using them to produce energy, but instead spending billions on oil exploration?  I thought Big Oil liked money.

If they build such kind of powerplant I would ask for what I'm paying!

FatBird

I think I see what the inventor is doing.  Suppose you have an Electric Heater plugged into the wall.  So there are 2 wires between the wall & the Heater.  Now if you cut 1 Wire & place a transformer winding in Series with that Wire, you will get free energy from the transformer when the Heater is on.  This is because the Current going to the Electric Heater really doesn't care if it goes through 1 Winding of a LOW IMPEDANCE Transformer on the way to the Heater.  The Electric Heater will draw NO additional Wattage.

ONLY qualified Electrical Engineers & Technicians should attempt this.  Do this at your own risk!!  I am not responsible for injuries or death due to electrical hazards.

Example:

1.  Cut 1 Electric Heater Wire in half.
2.  Find a Heavy Duty Transformer such as one from a Large Battery Charger.
3.  Place the Transformer Secondary Winding in Series with the Cut Wire.
4.  Attach the Transformer Primary Winding to a Load such as a Light Bulb.
5.  Plug the Electric Heater into the wall.
6.  Turn the Electric Heater on.
7.  The Light Bulb will light up from free energy from the Transformer PRIMARY.

ResinRat2

Quote from: teofilius on April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM
He later started the research project "In Search of FREE
Energy." Advance research into transformer technology provided assurance that
fuels his determination - yet still there was a missing link. On September
19th, 2007 he found it.

I am very curious as to what the "missing link" is. Should be interesting, if it pans out to be authentic, of course.
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

helmut

Quote from: FatBird on April 13, 2008, 11:35:13 AM
I think I see what the inventor is doing.  Suppose you have an Electric Heater plugged into the wall.  So there are 2 wires between the wall & the Heater.  Now if you cut 1 Wire & place a transformer winding in Series with that Wire, you will get free energy from the transformer when the Heater is on.  This is because the Current going to the Electric Heater really doesn't care if it goes through 1 Winding of a Low Impedance Transformer on the way to the Heater.  The Electric Heater will draw NO additional Wattage.

ONLY qualified Electrical Engineers & Technicians should attempt this.  Do this at your own risk!!  I am not responsible for injuries or death due to electrical hazards.

Here is an example:

1.  Cut 1 Electric Heater Wire in half.
2.  Find a Heavy Duty Transformer such as one from a Large Battery Charger.
3.  Place the Transformer Secondary Winding in Series with the Cut Wire.
4.  Attach the Transformer Primary Winding to a Load such as a Light Bulb.
5.  Plug the Electric Heater into the wall.
6.  Turn the Electric Heater on.
7.  Free energy will be obtained from the Transformer Primary.

@Fat Bird
I guess it will not work that way.
The current that feeds the heater is limited by the resistor from that load.
If you connect a transformer in series to to the Load (heater resistor),the summ of the resistance will be increased by
the number of resistace,which cames with the Transformer in to the circuit.
see here:
Both (heater and transformer) are in series in the circuit. The same current is floating in the circuit  I=U/R  in this case I=U/(R1+R2)  R1=Heather  R2=TransformerThe Voltage will be splitted because there are 2 resistors now U= U1+U2U1=U-U2   U2=U-U2 .The Current will be the same for each resistor.But now the Power will be different from the beginning.
Thats the way i see it.
But i am Brainwashed .Better one test it out.

helmut