Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inventor Develops an Electrical Apparatus That Produces FREE Energy

Started by teofilius, April 11, 2008, 02:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ResinRat2

Sorry Everyone,

Maybe it was my BREATH that chased him away?. :-[ :-\ :-X :-[ :-\
Research is the only place in a company where you can continually have failures and still keep your job.

I knew immediately that was where I belonged.

1tesla01

This is one is for skeptics.For people who have contempt prior investigation.Don't want to do the math.Suck off other peoples gray-matter.Look at a Atomic Bomb, Clearly Overunity.Marx Generator,Tesla's Black Box 1932 Buffalo New York(Made A Car Run).Radio Tubes.Antennas,then you have Nuclear Multipliers.Scalar Waves,Photomultiplyers,Solar Cells.Tesla Switch,.Norm Wooton's Generator.(Then there is My Generators).I can attest all of these work!Cold fusion,Destructive Waves.Anti-Gravity,HOJO Permanant Magnet Motor.Regards Andy McQuerry

Koen1

Well for those interested, I think I may have figured out what douglas meant with
his cryptic statements on "duplicators"...
It came to me when thinking about the caduceus, which I have been for the past week or two.
I had just figured out how an ancient mesopotamian caduceus depiction can be interpreted
as a possible over unity "scalar" amplifier, and was mentally drawing a diagram for a practical
version when the similarities between the elements described so vaguely by Douglas and the
characteristic elements in the diagram struck me.

Alright, now bare with me as this is a bit of mental freewheeling ;)
I am going to describe a setup and then try to point out the "duplicator" elements.

First, we take a primary and a secondary transformer coil, and an air core. Say coils are
1:1 so output of primary coil A should be output of secondary coil B if the core were an efficient
flux path (so if the core were not an air core but a ferromagnetic core).
Then, we take another coil that is identical to coil B, and wind it inside, over, or into coil B,
so the total of "secondaries" is now two coils: coil B and coil C. Again, if the core were
100% efficient, output of coil B + coil C should equal input coil A.
Now, and here's a trick, we take coil C and make a simple LC circuit with coil C as the
selfinductor L. Preferably, the input pulses or alternations at A should match the 'resonant'
frequency of this LC circuit.
Now, when input is fed to coil A, induced current in both coils B and C should amount to
half that input energy; coil B outputs half of coil A's input, coil C picks up an equal amount
of energy and starts oscillating the charges back and forth inside its circuit.
The LC circuit is now fed energy and can accumulate this energy untill it has reached
self-oscillation, at which point it will oscillate at the same frequency as that of coil A.
It no longer needs to be "pumped" by coil A, it does so all on its own, with only a fraction
of the coil A energy needed to periodically "top up" the system (to compensate for resistance
losses). Almost all of the energy fed into coil A can now be output by coil B, because
coil C is now at full energy and resonant oscillation and needs hardly any energy to keep
oscillating. So far so good, an efficient air-core harmonic oscillating transformer.
Already we can recognise elements that can be called a "splitter duplicator": the input of
coil A is "split" and divided over the two coils B and C.
Due to the self-induction effect using the air core, current reversal and discharging of the
LC circuit capacitors is not instantaneous. This allows for a little time to use the selfinduced
current in such a circuit. Perhaps enough time to allow a capacitor based voltage multiplier
to generate a double voltage. (During the selfinductive phase pure capacitance can seperate
charges of a double capacitor layer. I see this may be too vague, may make drawing.)
Let us just assume we can use a voltage multiplier based on capacitance during the selfinductive
phase, so that when the induction stops and current reversal begins, which results in a
reversed magnetic field, not only the originally oscillated charges in the LC system are discharged,
but also these newly created charges from the voltage multiplier are added; all in all
this would result in double the charge flowing throught the inductor coil, and that should result
in double the output at coil B.
Here we have the "multiplier duplicator" element: a capacitive volatge multiplier literally multiplying
the initial energy of the LC circuit.
And the "merger duplicator" is then obviously the function where the flux of both coil A and coil C
is received by coil B, thus merging the output of coils A and C into a single output of coil B.

There you have it, my idea of a possible interpretation of the "duplicator" circuit.
We have all the elements Douglas mentioned:
- splitter 'duplicator', (actually inductive splitting of input current into two components)
- multiplier 'duplicator', (actually capacitive multiplication of voltage in the LC circuit)
- merger 'duplicator', (actually inductive merging of two input currents into one current)
- air-core transformer (actually selfinductive LC circuit)

How do you guys like that one? ;) ;D

Reactions are welcome :D
Kind regards,
Koen

1tesla01

Koen,!!!!!!!!!!! Is this the famos KoneHead ????????If so this is Andy you introduced me to Mike Windell we met at the 2000 Energy Conventionin Dallas. I like your Idea of the recirculating reminds me of a (***Marx Generator***)!Because of the different transformers which serve as several amplifiers,transformers can be used instead of radio tubes, they used 2 or more transformers to do the amplifing action in old radio and audio circuits.Old electronic book I have, something like 1962.You can ;D hook the transformers up just like the Marx generators.(Marx Generators are O.U.) Hope this helps Regards Andy

Mark69

To Infringer and all:

If you are looking for cheap wire, try a metal recycling yard.  You can usually buy whatever they have at the yard for what they pay someone to recycle it or what they are paid by someone else.  I just scrapped some material and they have boxes of wire, all types, throughout the place.  It is even cheaper if it still has its casing on it. 

Mark