Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oil-ahaulics Anonymous Welcome to overunity.com Please introduce yourself

Started by infringer, April 12, 2008, 04:59:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Hi my name is infringer and I am an oil-ahaulic...

Everyday I live my life dependant on oil and other methods of pulluting power production sold to me by my electric and gas company.

My goal is to learn enough to slowly ween myself off of these old technolgies and strive for better means.

I am no mathmatician, scholar, EE, or gentlemen. Just an avg ordinary person...

I have a decent ability to learn if taught correctly.

I dont have much money saved and cannot invest a lot in to equipment.

I am however a creative thinker I think therefore I am :P

EDITED TO SHARE A BIT MORE ABOUT MYSELF BELOW IN HOPES OTHERS WILL JOIN IN

One other thing I'd like to share is I work in the arcade business as a laborer in the electronics department where I wire, test, assemble, and package arcades. I myself oddly enough am not into arcades the electronics in general of the job is the only thing of interest to me.

I am currently layed off due to a lack of orders and change in company leadership but I am able to figure some things out with no EE knowladge.

I have took a little schooling, that got me the basic comptia certifications...

Hello all please feel free to intro yourself and say a little bit about yourself as well!
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

b0rg13

Quote from: infringer on April 12, 2008, 04:59:29 PM
Hi my name is infringer and I am an oil-ahaulic...

Everyday I live my life dependant on oil and other methods of pulluting power production sold to me by my electric and gas company.

My goal is to learn enough to slowly ween myself off of these old technolgies and strive for better means.

I am no mathmatician, scholar, EE, or gentlemen. Just an avg ordinary person...

I have a decent ability to learn if taught correctly.

I dont have much money saved and cannot invest a lot in to equipment.

I am however a creative thinker I think therefore I am :P

Hello all please feel free to intro yourself and say a little bit about yourself as well!
hi there im b0rg13, i gave up driving my car when fuel was $1 a liter , now its about 10c away from being $2 a liter, id rather save and buy/build an electric car, i live in town any way so i ride a mountain bike, i cant imagine paying for fuel to propel a smelly car again, apart from that id like to get a beach bach and tinker with stuff and get off the grid. OU dot com has been a great place to learn about some stuff so far. :)
if you want to get out of the rat race,you have to let go of the cheese.

infringer

Thanks a lot for introduction b0rg13, it is great that some folks like yourself can live day to day without the need to use an automobile.
Also I have gathered that you work from home and make a decent living doing so roughly 300bux a week working 5hours a day.
This is great man if I could find a way to do the same believe me I would and be less dependant on fossil fuels by doing so as well.
I thank you much for sharing with us man.

It is nice to get to know the folks a little that you talk to.

Be nice if there were a dedicated IRC server where people could join and talk in real time if they wished or possibly just to shoot the chit ;)

With all the views of this thread I am supprised no one else wishes to share a little insight into personal views, and goals.

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

b0rg13

hi again, it wasnt always as i describbed it, i used to wake up at 4am each morning and drive 120km to work and back and do a 12 to 16 hour day 6 days a week with just enought time to crawl into bed and wake up and do it all over again, i had no time with my partner(now ex partner),no time for me kids, no time for MY SELF all i seemed to be doing was chasing $$$$$$$,hmmmm, i had a crap load of cash BUT my bills were always bigger, hmmm ?
, so i got rid of the house my car my other car and MAN IT SUCKED, all my friends thought i had lost my marbles( some times i began to wonder as well) and most of them still dont talk to me lol, but back then(7 years ago) everyone was bitching about how they were in debt to there eyes balls and beyond, now 7 years on there bitching even more, ive just gottin rid of ALL my debt and feel alot better, sure im not keeping up with the jones but i also dont have debt any more, folks your only as rich as a computer some place with a number typed into it and i bet you %99 of the time it has a BIG FAT MINUS next to it :). youll feel better when you dump that number and free your self,after 3 to 6 months youll sudenly realise its not that hard after you have broken out of the cycle. im looking forward to an electric car and a beach bach with some solar panels, some fruit trees and a vege garden,.

b0rg13

oh i forgot to mention . now that i only work about 5 hours a day i have time to relax and read and come here to ou dot com , and work on my fitness and spend time with my kids and refind my own passions and things that keep me intersted in life,when im biking around the streets i cant help but see lots of  people in cars all in a rush going everywhere slowly and being backed up in traffic, they sit there tapping the sterring wheel txting shaking there fist at each other flicking cigarest butts out the windows and generaly looking really unhappy.and i remember it all to well.