Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Planet-X survival

Started by Motorcoach1, April 13, 2008, 11:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Quote from: AhuraMazda on April 14, 2008, 05:27:01 PM
The most plausible thing is that nothing will happen. I believe all this to be a load of hocus pocus along with the rest of religions, cults etc. The reason for all this is because people want there to be an end to all the unpleasant things we see around us. Let's face it, humans have made a mess of once a beautiful planet. I am sure our end will come but from our own hands.

I don't think that religon plays a part in this. If a rogue planet "or any other large mass for that matter" passes planet Earth, then it's bound to affect the planet in one way or other. But if it is going to happen, the events that are prophesied will happen over a period of time, not in one go. Planet X is a moving body remember !, so if it passes close enough the events will be proportional with the distance between Planet X and Earth.

We would probably start to feel the effects as it approches Earth, and then it will be at its worse when it is closest, and then the effects should start to die down as it exits away from Earth.

I think that it would be a good idea to relocate high up somewhere. Basically just go and build a floating shack quite high up. The authorities would not be able to say much, because they will probably run and hide on a space station when it happens anyway.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Sprocket

If we are in for a pole-shift, no amount of preparation will help, except for the elite few.  We should be getting pretty close time-wise to where 'symptoms' should be making themselves known - so are they?  Personally, the recent 'extraordinary' happening of an earthquake measuring  6.1 in the U.K made me sit up and take notice.  The government was quick to point out that these can be expected every 20 years or so, though having lived there for over a decade, I can tell you that I didn't expect it!!!  Another 'odd' thing that is happening right now is that the government in Ireland is going to great expense to deliver a "Disaster Handbook" to every home in the country.  They are also running an all-country radio campaign making people aware of the booklet, though no TV campaign (maybe they feel it might panic people?)  This is a first as far as I'm aware, at least in the last 40 years anyway...

Eden

this is a great website, with lots of information on the subject.
look in the left column

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

zapnic

this is so stupid
Myan Calendar
planet x

whatta hell is wrong

only mega Catastrophe has been 1.ice-age 2.big rock"asteroid" 3.big vulcano
so pick one
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammoth

Bulbz

Quote from: Eden on April 17, 2008, 06:26:50 AM
this is a great website, with lots of information on the subject.
look in the left column

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

I just browsed through that link...

What I don't understand is this... If aliens have been trying to warn us and help us, then why don't they just land here to teach us... If they have all this technology for intergalactic travel, they should be able to overthrow our governments and geeks to avoid being cut-up for scientific experiments. Surley the aliens must have some king of "Cheese-Ray", to immobilise any head cheese of this planet in it's tracks.
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.