Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

HIGH QUALITY TPU DVD Video Released from Jack Durban

Started by Jdo300, April 14, 2008, 02:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Vortex1

Congrats on your new thread. A very good work indeed in all aspects. I downloaded your pdf and also the Design Works Express. I am posting here to keep your new thread as more relevant to the actual schematics results.

Your pdf shows me you have in fact studied the LTPU and have a good grasp of the overall wiring as well as some of its limitations.

The higher rez vid of the LTPU is helpful because I think eventually we will be able to figure out more of the bundles and I already see some more which I will cover later.

I want to also tell you something that maybe will not bode well with some.

When you look at the cut-away video (see photo below), it is very clear that the center platform is not the same base coming from the outer round wooded ring of the LTPU base.  The TPU ring is going below the top of the outer ring, but the center platform is positioned to create the illusion that the center and the outer wooden ring is made of the same flat solid platform. BUT IT IS NOT. Anyways, I had already shown this in another post here;

SM 17" TPU - 206 hidden batteries
? Reply #16 on: September 16, 2007, 05:20:33 AM ?
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,3279.msg49942.html#msg49942

So I think the potential LTPU wiring diagram should "officially" include a battery source or sources. Given the power output production, and simply basing this on what otto had been able to show with his yoke (even thought I could not replicate otto's yoke yet), I would safely bet a starting voltage of 27vdc - 10 amps (9vdcx3x10 or 30 9v batteries). Much less then the 206 that is possible to fit inside the LTPU. lol

For those who postulate that SM would not have bothered with so many batteries, let me remind you that the object of his demos was to attract millions of dollars from investors, so if this was what was at stake, would you not bother with a few batteries.

Also, when SM put his measuring tape on the LTPU, he showed the height from the top of the round wooden ring to the top of the LTPU, knowing perfectly well this was just another erroneous measurement trying to reinforce the illusion.

Another point, when he made the cut-away, why did he not simply make a clean pie cut with a pointed end going more to the middle of the MTPU. Why did he cut it so flat. He went is a few inches, turned, then came back. He stayed away from the center. HE KNEW.

As a side note, I found this software while searching for a dc motor for another project. Maybe some will find it useful.
http://www.ansoft.com/RMxprt/index.cfm?src=gaw&gclid=CMDFhb72rJQCFQaYQAodrHHPtw

poynt99

quite a bit of speculation there wattsup ;)

so there's a new hi res video out now?

that ansoft software would be nice, but i don't have $15k to buy it.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

shimondoodkin

may i mention to google "anysoft download torrent" and download Azureus its amazingly quality video sharing comunity and a tool for downloading torrents. be aware of spam sites you need only the file with torrent extention. the files you may download can have viruses so test them before with antivirus. for example Avg antivirus free.grisoft.com you probably will need to google "magiciso virtual cd" to test what you have found. if you find something say it from a friend, specially don't talk about it in public forums.

pinestone

Quote from: BEP on July 02, 2008, 07:03:42 AM
But we know the classic facts are TRUE! After all they are printed in thousands of books and taught that way.
Not to mention over a hundred years of doing it that way - AND the experimental proof! (so I say while thumping my latest comic book and eating a Twinkie).

Yes, the textbook facts are true. But the facts you are referring to describe the maximum potential of the magnetic field.
My statement is also true. The Bloch wall is a minimum potential of the field, and that is what my lenses reveal. Photons from the light source follow the lowest potential of the magnetic field when they interact within my lens.

Quote from: BEP on July 02, 2008, 07:03:42 AM
All you need is a TV with a Trinitron style CRT. Hold a bar magnet up to it and it will distort the screen image exactly the way shown on the drawings offered by Grumpy and the graphic supplied by Wings.
Those of you eating a Twinkie for brain food - if it doesn't have a trinitron style CRT you WILL see distortions exactly like your books.
What is the difference? Eat some more Twinkies... you'll get it eventually  ;D

I've also experimented with the Sony crt's.
The patterns match. Here's an image from my lens and one from a Trinitron crt that I merged in Photoshop:

Don't you know that Twinkies aren't good for you ! Eat more veggies !!!!

BEP

Quote from: pinestone on July 15, 2008, 08:14:31 AM
Yes, the textbook facts are true. But the facts you are referring to describe the maximum potential of the magnetic field.
My statement is also true. The Bloch wall is a minimum potential of the field, and that is what my lenses reveal. Photons from the light source follow the lowest potential of the magnetic field when they interact within my lens.

I've also experimented with the Sony crt's.
The patterns match. Here's an image from my lens and one from a Trinitron crt that I merged in Photoshop:

Don't you know that Twinkies aren't good for you ! Eat more veggies !!!!

;D I haven't had a Twinkie in about 30 years.

The first part of that post was a sick attempt at playing the naysayer.

I fully expected your lense to show what I described on the Trinitron.
My reasoning is from the graphics you have supplied I really don't think your lens shows the magnetic field. Rather, it shows the direction and dispersion of the charge flux due to the magnetic field.
Notice how your lens shows a reversal of color from top to bottom.

If a charged particle approaches the northern half of a magnet it will go around that magnet in one direction. If it approaches the southern half of the magnet it will go around the other direction.
The Trinitrons don't show the magnetic field. They show the dielectric field because they have no shadow mask.
Dissimilar CRTs show the magnetic field because there is a shadow mask to magnetize.

The division shown between the two poles (with your lense) is surely the Bloch wall, I agree.

Imagine if you could look at the Earth with your lense. Folks would likely find your pics a reason to understand the difference of predominant weather and ocean current direction.

This perception I have makes me think there is nothing anomolous about your results but I think your lense is a fantastic tool anyway. It is certainly a mass improvement over Kirlian photography.

If applying an electric charge to the area viewed by your lense is not being done then you are seeing the moving charges that surround us.

Yes folks, I am crazy. No need for flame wars. I submitted to being insane several decades ago  :)