Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SERLS GIFT TO YOU ALL. FREE POWER AS YET UNTAPPED

Started by samzoelisa, April 15, 2008, 07:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creativity

hey Samantha
i understood very well what are u up to,i just tried you to show that u use the gasoline in the first place to force the movement of the car and the movement of the propeller.
You miss understood me.I made all of this example to show u that it won't work.I just switched to the electric engine as it has higher efficiency and so the whole hydrogen production and combustion imperfections will be omitted.Just wanted to keep the analogy simpler by using pure electricity
Ok second try:

Imagine the sport airplane(for example Cesna),it uses propeller to move it in the air.But this time we cut the wings out,so our airplane can only move on the ground like a car.To move propeller u use directly engine work and thus gasoline creates all the power to rotate the propeller.How works the propeller?So as its name tells us it propells the air.Spinning the propeller  is sucking the air in front of it and pushing it away behind it.In this way air is forced to move in the direction opposite of the airplane.On the other hand air is pushing the propeller in the direction of movement of the airplane.This is simple action-reaction.Air is pushing the blades of propeller and the whole airplane attached to the propeller. To push the air u use work delivered by your engine,so it needs work to do it.Now what u r trying to do is:
u place another propeller connected to the alternator.As the airplane moves the second propeller spinns by the air moved around by the first propeller.You know already that to move the propeller u need to use force.In the case of second propeller it is the  moving air that delivers all work to spin it.BUT why is the air in the movement?It is moved by the first propeller.So symplifing the engine moves the air and this air is moving the second propeller.So air is just the transfer medium.So putting all ineffcienties aside,u can say that the engine is moving the second propeller and alternator.So engine is moving the alternator.So engine is using its energy to create hydrogen.And guess why the engine has its power?becouse it is burning the hydrogen it just made...So if u go all the way in this chain u come to the point that u use hydrogen to produce hydrogen....
As u see the propeller u placed on the plane will create the drag force that will oppose (by action-reaction) the movement of the air.In other words the air will have to push it in order to spin it.Everything will be very nice BUT as u see the main propeller is draging the plane where the second propeller is draging it in the opposite direction.
It is as if the airplane had a second engine in the tail trying to pull the plane to move it backwards.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

samzoelisa

hi

We never said we were using gas to power the first stge ....what we did say was wed use a smaller electrolyser to start the car moving in the first place .

what we are working on is an impellor not a propeller , so basically we a re harnessing the wind that occurs naturally in travel .

what we omitted was the tye of electrolyser we are working on , it is different and when demonstrated will show the world but at moment it is unique in its contruction ,

we will show you all once one is constructed , but keith is just drawing it out now , we are not that fast lol
part will fit on automobile roof and another part somewhere else but not in the engine compartment ,  as in there will be the first stage electrolyser that will get the auto moving to around 30 mph then the other will cut in , and that one is turned off .

what may not be too evidednt is we are trying to make it a really safe system  so it can be marketed easily .

we will release more once weve ironed out any imperfections , but our maths seems to say yes

but please remember we are not pulling or pushing the car !!!

hence we are using an IMPELLER  and not a propeller .

hope it seems a little clearer

thanks for the feedback as we do read all letters , mainly cos its raining as usual.

stay safe

love

Samantha
nothing is impossible , forget the laws of physica as they were thought up by ill informed idiots 300 years ago .to go forward we must forget the past and if we can think of it we can and will make it .

Creativity

ok say what is the difference? ;) it changes nothing but the placing,whenever u move the impeller or propeller through the air u have a drag force on the impeller/propeller that is always directed as to stop the movement.Any object that u move through the air creates drag. Agreed?So by introducing impeller or propeller u will always have a force acting against movement of the car hence forcing u to extract even more power from the engine just to keep car going as fast as it would go otherwise without this extra drag of impeller.So all the "extra hydrogen" will be used to overcome the extra drag u introduce with your impeller+extra gasoline will be consumed just to cover efficiency loses in the proces of electrolysis,alterantor and engine operation.Your netto energy will be minus,because u have impeller with efficiency below 40% alternator with efficiency of 60% ,electrolyser around 90% and combustion with efficiency 30%.It is total of 7% efficiency,in other words u will consume roughly speaking 14 times more energy than u wil produce.Impellor is here another chain in the process when u loose energy in conversion.U would stayed better without it.
I don't know what math are u guys using but i would like to see it.
What could work a bit is having an impeller charging your extra car battery when the car is parked.U can use then the wind that u have there in excess and for free.U can replace then the alternator of your car with a smaller model (the engine will use less work to spinn it) winning some extra power and milage.BUT when moving around your impeller should be taken off the car.

Ps:ur adding extra drag to your car so actually the air will push harder against it.And u are pushing your car with the wheels.So the engine is pushing the car against the air.

U didn't said u use gas to start the car moving,but that is true.U use car battery and alternator to run electrolyser in the first stage.Car battery is recharged by alternator.Alternator is using engine power to turn it.Engine is using gasoline.So u do use the gasoline to turn the engine,to torn the alternator to run the first stage electrolyser.

Is the impeller then harnesting all directions of wind (side wind,back wind, frontal wind),something like a stationary impeller adjusting to the direction of the flow of the strongest wind? in that case with increased speed of the car impeller will harness the strongest wind and it happens to be the frontal wind.I explained above why it will not work for the frontal wind.
Blues it through your outstanding life,leaving more than just footsteps behind (1999 B-stok by me).

By being intensively responsive to what others say,i do run a risk: I open myself up to the opinions of others.i will,at times, have a great understanding for their opinion.Sometimes,i will even change my own opinion because i realize that the other person is right.This "risk" i do not run if i am unresponsive to what others say.

tak22

@Creativity

A spur of the moment without research question:

If the impeller replaces the exact same vehicle frontal area that would normally incur 100% drag, does it cause 100%+ drag when spinning?

tak

MeggerMan

@Sam,
Couple of things wrong here:
When you say "SERL" do you mean John R.R. Searl who invented the SEG (Searl Effect Generator), as far as I know he is still alive.
Its possible you mean Stan Meyer the inventor of the water fuel cell? Yep, he's dead, after eating at the wrong restaurant.

Creativity is right, putting a fan on the front of a car to generate power is pointless, you may as well take power straight out of the alternator as there will be a whole lot less waste in power from the engine. The only mistake he made was to refer to "math" and not "maths" which is short for mathematics, ahh well, an almost faultless argument.

Solar panels on the roof of the car to store up H2 is one way to go.

@Tak,
The front of a car is nice and smooth and the air is able to flow around it very easily, put a fan in front with the same cross sectional area, then a car behind that and the drag will be massive. One way to improve things is to reduce vehicle weight, close the grill when cooling is not required, fill in the wheel arches with panels, hide wipers in a panel and so forth.

Regards
Rob