Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible free-energy device? You decide

Started by Magnethos, April 16, 2008, 06:53:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnethos

Hi guys, I have a plans of a possible free energy device that I have designed. I don?t know if this would work, so I?m going to explain it the best that I can and if you decide that is a free energy device... you can build it.

You know that the newman motor works on voltage, not on current. I copy that Joseph Newman says in his website:
The energy machine is proof that the strength of the motor's magnetic field
is dependent upon the VOLTAGE --- NOT the CURRENT!

Running a device on water
In other post in this section I have speaked about the WaterBlock Cell. This waterblock puts out the volts that you want. Exactly 0.85 volts of each cell. So... Can we put together the newman motor with the waterblock cell? If the theory is true, you will have a newman motor running on water-powered device. The water-powered device is a free energy device...
Magnethos WaterBlock Cell

Recently Jean Louis Naudin has emailed me and say me that this is a variation based on Volta?s Battery.

Newman Water-Powered motor

This is the finished generator. I will explain it later.

Obtaining energy from the water-powered device
Until now, we have a device powered on water, so we can consider that we have a free energy device. But we haven?t energy output from the water-powered device (water-powered newman motor). How can we obtain energy from the device?
I decided to use the simple way: obtain energy from a generator. The generator is based in a wind turbine. Putting one stator and one rotor, you can obtain energy. And you know that the newman motor has an axle. Can we put a rotor in the newman axle to get the rotation movement from the axle? Yes, we can.

This picture shows the generator (based on a variation of a wind turbine). The discs are separated to show better the idea

So, the newman motor runs on volts, not on current. We can supply the power for the newman motor from the waterblock cell, because the waterblock can put out all the volts that we desire and little amperage. The perfect combination with the newman motor. Once we have this newman water-powered device, we can obtain from it energy. How? Well, we can build a bigger newman motor axle and put in the axle a rotor and the stator will be supported by the base of the motor, not on the axle. So, we can put all the generators we want to the newman axle. And the idea would seem like this:

Note: the quantity of volts and energy, is supposed. I don?t know really if the energy is more or less.

scraven

the cell IS a battery. If you hook a load to it - the copper and zinc will react just like any other battery... and hence degrade.

Magnethos

But, I have a question. If I put other liquid instead of water... always the electrodes will be degraded? Changing the water once a day or any technique? What can be made to stop the degradation?

scraven

are you talking about JUST potential difference? Problem is with any conductor you will always have current flow - otherwise all you have is a Leyden jar/capacitor (hanging potential). The thing about the newman machine is that he always talks about voltage being to do with the magnetic field. But for a MOVING field you need either current or a moving magnet. I never understood what newman was trying to explain in the relationship between magnetic fields and JUST voltage.... yet alone moving magnetic fields. Muddy waters.

btw: read up on batteries. In the end the point of a battery is to generate current via a prolonged physical reaction eg:corrosion. Voltage is kind of like an electric volume - current like excitation of that electric volume. Or at least thats what I like to think...

Magnethos

The key is that. If the newman motor runs on voltage, we can make this project. If that is not true, this project won?t be reality. I have seen on youtube some videos showing that newman motor can run on a very very little amperage. But I think you must to know some techniques to obtain that, like the measurements of the wires, and things like that.