Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New informations by Dave Doleshal

Started by hartiberlin, April 16, 2008, 08:02:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

SM says that the secret lies within the kick phenomenon.  The permeating magnetic gravitational and dielectric fields determine the free electron migration in an unenergized conductor.  These free electrons have a low thermal energy content but nevertheless do represent a scource of potential energy to be harvested.  Perhaps this is the energy that SM converts?  I don't expect an answer too soon because I'm on Mannix's bad boy list. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

zapnic

Quote from: sparks on July 21, 2009, 09:49:40 AM
  SM says that the secret lies within the kick phenomenon.  The permeating magnetic gravitational and dielectric fields determine the free electron migration in an unenergized conductor.  These free electrons have a low thermal energy content but nevertheless do represent a scource of potential energy to be harvested.  Perhaps this is the energy that SM converts?  I don't expect an answer too soon because I'm on Mannix's bad boy list.
Do you mean something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBuOFB2ZNvA

lltfdaniel1

The cavity - pressure which is the key to drawing zero point/energy from the vaccum.
68:16 But by this, THEIR KNOWLEDGE (science - 1 Tim. 5:20), THEY PERISH, and by this also its power consumes them.

twh 1:1 Thousands of earth years ago,far away,in this galaxy,on the morning star(venus),the Lord Guardian Of Divinity,King ruler and Guardian of the Universe,put down a revolution led by Lucifer(Iblis)

MACEDONIA CD

@mannix 
IS LIKE YOU KNOW EVERTHING AND ALL  ANSFERS FOR ,S.M
PLEASE TELL ME AND EXPLANE TO PEOPLE  WAY S.M IS COME HERE AND  SAY  THIS IN TO THIS FORUM  <<IF  HE DONT LIKE TO SAY NOTHING ABOUT HIS DEVICES   <

IS SIMPLE ASKING FOR YOU IST ....
IF SOMEONE HE DONT LIKE TO SAY OR EXPLANE  FOR HIS DEVICES  HE   WOLD NOT COME HERE  AND SHOWHING IN TO THIS FORUM

IS LIKE YOU LIKE TO BRAKE THIS  TALKING  S.M HERE TO NOT SAY FOR HIS DEVICES 
WAY???????

IF THE CREATOR OF  THIS TPU <S.M>
LIKE TO SHOW  AND COME HER AND I THING  SOMETHING WAY YOU AGAIN HIT AS AND  TELL THAT HE DONT LIKE  TO BE HERE
I THING YOU  DONT LIKE  <S.M TO BE HERE

I SAY FOR ALL WORDS FOR ALL PEOPLE HERE OF   BE FRENDLY AND PLEASE TALK FOR YOU DEVICES  AND SAY  WHAT YOU NEED  TO SAY TO AS

THANKS  <Steven Mark>
we have expected
you long time
here

THANKS

sparks

Maybe SM built himself an energy sucking antennae tuned to newly discovered  magnetospheric wave patterns.  Really not news wave energy from mhd reconnection in the equatorial area of the sun has been predicted for at least 30years.  Wonder what frequency the solar wind is imparting to the magnetic density of the magnetosphere.  http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0309/11magwaves/
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love