Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Roney

Quote from: utilitarian on April 21, 2008, 05:18:52 PM
Hmm, magnetic shielding AND a revolutionary new shape for submarines that quadruples maximum speed?

Maybe you should stick to one outrageous claim at a time, or someone, you know, may get the wrong idea that you are just making crap up.

There's nothing outrageous about the claim as it does not involve magnetics for propulsion. It's very straight forward and requires eliminating the crows tower which creates massive drag. It works on a new proper design never before devised yet mother nature uses it all the time. Nothing far out here, it's actually quite simple, only that mounting the propeller is the tricky part as it has to run dead quiet, for this is one propeller that has no axle.

The idea is based upon known working principles that are a part of our everyday life.

James Roney

Quote from: utilitarian on April 21, 2008, 05:47:12 PM
Quote from: bourne on April 21, 2008, 05:44:19 PM
@ut

you again!  ::)

Sorry but in the words of the great Monk:  "One impossible invention, maybe.  Two impossible inventions. . .  impossible."

Nothing impossible about a different propeller design. This design is complements of mother nature.

James Roney

Quote from: pese on April 21, 2008, 06:23:35 PM
This VIDEO say NOTHING !.
Even not an "shilding".
If in this Blocs are hidden horseshoe magnets than the Video will let shown exactly the same effetcs

Pese

Your post is so broken it's hard to understand.

It's 1"x2"x1/4" neo magnet. I list all of my materials at my UT homepage.  Your post is far from the truth. Possiblly you just want to lead people away from answers? For the video says a lot. Had you even read my UT posts, you would have leaned that I will be making a video that shows me make my stators, step by step. Additionally there is a hidden element on the back edge that no one knows nothing about as I have not revealed it. You are so wrong and than some about this.

bastonia

@ James Roney

Thanks for the response, it sounds like it's actually sheet metal.   I picked some up at Home Depot this past weekend and was playing with the concept.  I was able to repeat the "screw" attraction test.  But I was a little wary of the "pass-over" and "repulse" test I was concerned that the two magnets would be too far apart from the shielding to be effective ... but after reading your last response, "That there is another piece to the puzzle that you have not disclose",  I was then more hopeful.

Looking forward to the next round of videos and disclosure ... I myself will keep on tinkering.

Thanks for the fun!

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
Sorry I'm a little sceptical here for 3 reason first I have made a block magnet kick through the same as in that video using a horseshoe magnet, second I tried tin and a rubber airgap and had no change to the magnetic field between the two magnet and third in the kick through demo he has the magnet high going past then drops it in closer at the point it will kick back.
There must be some other secret if I'm wrong and this is a true shield because everything I have seen can be done with out shielding.
Take Care All
Graham