Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bastonia

@ James Roney,

Nicely done on your initial testing ... I have a question regarding your "tin" shielding.  The #04 B video it looks like your using thin sheet metal with tin plating.  Is this correct?  And could you tell us where you got your "shielding" materials from?

Thanks!

pese

This VIDEO say NOTHING !.
Even not an "shilding".
If in this Blocs are hidden horseshoe magnets than the Video will let shown exactly the same effetcs

Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

bastonia

@ pese,

If you are so certain of yourself, please make you own little model and prove it ... it's very easy to throw stones.  I have not seen any proof yet to prove this incorrect ... please prove it.

pese

Quote from: bastonia on April 21, 2008, 07:35:42 PM
@ pese,

If you are so certain of yourself, please make you own little model and prove it ... it's very easy to throw stones.  I have not seen any proof yet to prove this incorrect ... please prove it.

Think this way - so you understand,

2 Poles of (horseshos  like) magnet are on ONE SIDE
(also with 4 poles

S        N
N        S

or:

S         N

on the other side of bloc
is the middle pole of this Magnets,
taht are in any way NEUTRAL.
So they have mow power , no magnet field.
Only the open ENDs have thos
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

James Roney

Quote from: bastonia on April 21, 2008, 06:05:14 PM
@ James Roney,

Nicely done on your initial testing ... I have a question regarding your "tin" shielding.  The #04 B video it looks like your using thin sheet metal with tin plating.  Is this correct?  And could you tell us where you got your "shielding" materials from?

Thanks!

I have no idea. Just that you find this same stuff in hardware stores year after year in the US.  However, Home Depot is where I got it.

It's typically used for flashing on construction sites.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=N9c9NB2m0jo

This is what the label reads:
Made by: SM
GZ HT 2x3"X7" FORM STEP FL