Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

One Way Magnetic Shielding - The Holy Grail

Started by James Roney, April 19, 2008, 12:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Roney

Quote from: Rusty_Springs on April 25, 2008, 03:47:42 AM
Hi All
Sorry I'm a little sceptical here for 3 reason first I have made a block magnet kick through the same as in that video using a horseshoe magnet, second I tried tin and a rubber airgap and had no change to the magnetic field between the two magnet and third in the kick through demo he has the magnet high going past then drops it in closer at the point it will kick back.
There must be some other secret if I'm wrong and this is a true shield because everything I have seen can be done with out shielding.
Take Care All
Graham

If you DARE try this without shielding, the neodymium magnets will fly together so fast and shatter to pieces, you wont know what hit you. By the way, had you read my materials list, you would have learned there is no horseshoe magnet used. If you had continued to read, you would have also learned that I said I would remake the video as I was both holding the camera and performing the experiment at the same time. You will soon see there will be no difference.

You should also watch the video: Part 3 - Stator for a Fuelless Magnetic Motor - Blueprint -  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=K-cDryO7pOE

This video clearly demonstrates the extreme effectiveness of my shielding.

utilitarian

Quote from: James Roney on April 30, 2008, 01:23:49 AM
By the way, had you read my materials list, you would have learned there is no horseshoe magnet used.

Pretty funny.  It's like saying, " Hey, I am not trying to trick you.  Didn't you listen to the part where I was saying this is not a trick?"

Hey, if it's the real deal, we will hear about you around Nobel Prize time.

Rusty_Springs

Hi James
I'm not saying you don't have shielding, I'm saying it is yet to be proven and what you have shown I can do with out shielding, first the screw not attracting to the magnets if you put 4 bar magnets together so each corner attracts and you put steel on each corner like a steel ball now you have a square that does two things first a screw, nail or another steel ball wont attract to it and second it becomes a mono magnet were north and south poles of another magnet will attract to each corner, so theres you screw test done with out shielding or maybe you could class the steel balls as shielding but all the setup is doing is holding all the flux inside the square, do it with any loop a triangle for instance and the same thing happens.
Repelling both sides is placing two magnets together at the same pole and placing a piece of steel between them so they hold together and bingo you have the same poles on the out side so if you place another magnet near it with it north pole facing it it will repel one side turn it around it will repel the other side.
Last the kick through you can use a horseshoe magnet or two bar or block magnets joined at the right angle to magnet a block magnet kick through, I have done it 1000's of times my Trigate does it my corner gate does it Howard Johnsons gate does it and he shows how anyone can do it, place a horseshoe magnet or the magnets I mention joined at an angle above a block magnet so the repel is over the magnet you want to move and it will kick through, why because a magnet always wants to move from repel to attract so if you put repel there it will try and move through to the attract but momentum kicks it passed the attract until it pulls it back giving you a kick through effect.
I hope you have a true shield time will tell but I havn't seen one yet.
Take Care James
Graham

edelind

I tried to build a test shielding myself. I used ferrite magnets, magnetized on the big faces and tinned iron as shielding (rubber for spacers). It didn't worked perfectly, but I still noticed a visible difference. Here are the videos:

- push test on the shielded faces: http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJJIjNQWV1w
- push test on the unshielded faces: http://youtube.com/watch?v=MShg0HpvkhY
- and details of shielding: http://youtube.com/watch?v=eHH6nZJTV1I

If anybody, maybe James, can give more suggestion, I'll welcome.

bastonia

@edelind

I suggest using two layers of the tin,  and a maybe try a little thicker air gap with the rubber.  I have been able to put my test versions completely back to back without any magnetic reaction...

keep on playing!