Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKai

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 02:53:35 PM

I'm interested in the lever/ratchet idea... Mind posting a pic to clarify?

-PurePower

I think someone already did, PP...it seems/sounds familiar...

-K
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/ - Join the Cult of Reason!

exxcomm0n

Damn, that last post of mine was unnecessary.

I have to give you kudos about keeping the emotional involvement out and using cumulative knowledge.

I should read ahead more often.

PureP, instead of telling us why we're wrong, devise an experiment for us to do so we can learn why we're wrong.

Teach us, not tell us; and have the humility to look on what your teaching each time you do to see if there's a wrinkle that's been missed.

That is probably my been my whole point all along.

Now, I will paint up a pic of what I was talking about later, but now I have to go.

Basement is flooded.................fuggin AGAIN!  :(

P.S. It was a GOOD bong and I'll need it. ;)

When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

Alexioco

I have been watching this topic, quite a popular one too, how can we be sure there is going to be a working wheel on the 20th June? I have seen the footage and it looks like to me that once all magnets are set, there wont be enough power in the wheel to over come all of those magnets...

I reckon this wont work...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

Rusty_Springs

Hi All
Two things, First I posted a design earlier that on paper works and thats puting overlapping or step magnet in repeling mode from 3 to 9.

The rotor magnet drops in just past 3 and pass the first magnet so it repels around to 9 and kicks out, then the rod drops with the help of gravity putting the other sides magnet just past 3 starting the process again.

This on paper looks like it will work but it wont why because a thing called centrifugal force comes into effect.

Once the wheel picks up speed centrifugal force holds the rod up stopping gravity pushing the rod down after 9 and it bounces back when it reaches the first magnet at 3.

Second: Why are people working on ways to make Archers design work when the design works and is perfect as we will see on the 20th?

Take Care All
Graham

DarkStar_DS9

Doc,

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 02:43:39 PM
Seriously, I think its safe to say everyone understands a lever at this point. We all agree that Acher's lever didnt get 20:1 lift because of overunity, but because of factors x, y, z that were not accounted for. If something else specific to Archer's comes up, by all means tell us about it.

I'm still doing some experiments to see if there is anything unusual happening with Archer's lever. So far I have not found anything, but that's okay - doesn't mean that Archer didn't build anything special just because I can't.

Anyway, I did "learn" a few things along the way (or rather: realize, because the things I have *learned* a looooong time ago seem to predict those things) - not only with levers.

However, my last experiment was inconclusive because I did not have enough material, so maybe you can tell me what the theoretical outcome is. I have a beam. I drill a hole in that beam, exactly at the center. I put an axle thru - this is the pivot. If I now mount equal weights at the end (I do not put them ON the beam, I mount them so that they are centered - does that make any sense?), the lever will "float" wherever I turn it, right?

No what happens if I drill holes thru the ends of the beam (again, centered - so they are on the same line as the pivot), put an axle thru at each end and have weights hanging from those axles - will the beam still "float" (provided that those weights are equal on each side)? Will it make any difference if the weight on one side hangs down 10cm and the weight on the other side hangs down 20cm?

Regards,

Rainer