Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exxcomm0n

Quote from: purepower on June 10, 2008, 02:34:29 AM
Yup! While Archer had a great start, the wheel will not work with any "wall" effect for one simple reason: the energy to overcome the wall is the energy we after overcoming the wall (Energy in=energy out). So I started to think of ways to minimize or eliminate the wall. This brought me to diamagnetic materials.

Id like to dive into the specifics, but property rights are a sticky subject. While Im not looking for profit or exclusive rights, Id like to make sure no one patents it as their own and screws everyone (me) over.

-PurePower

PS Anyone still think Im an "oil" guy? Didnt think so...

Why not make the wall a ramp?

If you have a series of walls graduating from short to high, you can jump to the top of the 1st one, then jump to the top of the 2nd one from it, and so on, and so on............

Make the wall spring up under your feet, and not be in front of you to run into.

I said this before earlier in the thread.

Anyone thought of making the 7 arc a class 2 lever (anchor/axis/angle @ 9) instead of a static wall w/ a sawtooth/peg actuating mechanism (I'm sure there are more elegant ways that cost less in friction, but this one is handy)?

Energy pushes it out from the wheel, gravity pulls it back in

Use energy to bring the wall up under you, instead of spending it running into the wall.

This makes sure force is applied to drive to the center of the wheel, and not confront.

Must be time for another bong.

:D
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.

exxcomm0n

Quote from: mango tarbash on June 10, 2008, 03:22:47 AM
Hey BATMAN! That setup you have there looks really serious! I think you've attacked the problem from a sensible direction. We have to make something that is going to get a generator going round so you might as well start with your target generator!

ANYONE: Regarding this 'wall' effect on the wheel. Has anyone ever simply forgotten the wheel and lever and simply played with magnet arrangements first up??

We need to get our arm up and past the dead zone where we start losing the biggest portion of our energy.

I think trying to make a staircase of magnets that will push a magnet (on a rod or lever) straight to the top would be a great and worthwhile pursuit by itself. Surely there has to be an optimum arrangement\angle set up to reduce attraction\drag and exploit the push\repulsion? Perhaps a hinged magnet on a ratchet?

<snip>

Damn,

In the very next post another says nearly the same thing.

It's a conspiracy of lunacy!

purepower

Quote from: exxcomm0n on June 10, 2008, 02:11:06 PM
I think this has been everyones problem.

Everyone is looking at the same thing that has many parts, and each is focusing on a specific part.

PureP, You said my video validated yours, and it did.

But my focus was to say that an non-counterweighted beam has better than 20:1

Your focus was to say that for return to happen, the beam has to be balanced, or close to it.

This part I knew at a level that kept me from saying it (I knew better ;) ).

I was trying to say the greater the weight necessary to move the long end from rest on the ground to the top of it's arc when the short end is on the ground (the longer the arc, the more weight you can influence, to a point), the more weight you have to take 1/2 from.

1/2 gives you energy when it's "dumped".

1/2 gives you counterweight for the weight of the long side of the beam.

This is why I did not extend the beam with a counterbalance on.
I see counterbalance as weight lifted (to defy gravity).

Kinda "1/2 empty, or 1/2 full" type situation.

But me being a stoner and all, I just probably burnt out that area of my brain that would have allowed me to say that normally until now.

I have an excuse.

;)

DING! Fries are done.

@ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO HAS HAD INPUT ON THE LEVER

Okay, this is getting a little rediculous. Exx brings up a good point. Someone will notice something on the lever and make an analysis. Someone else will then notice another component, and make an analysis. This is all fine and dandy, but when we present our information we need to be careful not to come across as "Im right and he's wrong because..." rather "valid point, I noticed this as well..."

Seriously, I think its safe to say everyone understands a lever at this point. We all agree that Acher's lever didnt get 20:1 lift because of overunity, but because of factors x, y, z that were not accounted for. If something else specific to Archer's comes up, by all means tell us about it. But dont discredit everything everyone has said before. If we add to each other, we will make a lot more progress than if we fight each other. This is supposed to be the point of the forum.

There are a lot of great minds here. We all see things slightly diffferent than the next guy, which is why pooling our collective knowledge together will accelerate the growth of a free energy device. Lets do this and stop fighting one another.

Peace. Unity. Then Overunity...

-PurePower

purepower

Quote from: exxcomm0n on June 10, 2008, 02:33:14 PM
Why not make the wall a ramp?

If you have a series of walls graduating from short to high, you can jump to the top of the 1st one, then jump to the top of the 2nd one from it, and so on, and so on............

Make the wall spring up under your feet, and not be in front of you to run into.

I said this before earlier in the thread.

Anyone thought of making the 7 arc a class 2 lever (anchor/axis/angle @ 9) instead of a static wall w/ a sawtooth/peg actuating mechanism (I'm sure there are more elegant ways that cost less in friction, but this one is handy)?

Energy pushes it out from the wheel, gravity pulls it back in

Use energy to bring the wall up under you, instead of spending it running into the wall.

This makes sure force is applied to drive to the center of the wheel, and not confront.

Must be time for another bong.

Iv thought about the ramp idea, and I think this is sort of what he was suggesting with the step magnets (and I was suggesting with the magnetic strip to make the field a bit more uniform). The only problem is it will still require energy to move up the ramp. It would be the same as overcoming the wall in infinitesimally small steps.

I'm interested in the lever/ratchet idea... Mind posting a pic to clarify?

-PurePower

exxcomm0n

Quote from: tbnz on June 10, 2008, 04:13:44 AM
Wow purepower you really have taken over this forum with your nonsense rambling!

Just as well the original productive discussion has moved elsewhere.

Ummmmmmm.........

Ditto