Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purepower

Quote from: MrKai on June 10, 2008, 11:03:30 AM
I have figured it out. You guys just like to argue and name-call.

I went back and looked at Purepower's last 15 or so posts and it appears to me that he wishes to dicuss the business at hand on the merits, has answered or helped others answer technical questions and has even advanced a couple of theories on how to make the wheel thingee more efficient...

But yet, it appears that anything the man says is going to get attacked on General Principle.

@PurePower:

I think your "free" energy/"free energy"/Perpetual Motion analysis/definition was spot on.

Thank you! My intentions are to progress the build, but we all get distracted from time to time.

I know one one of my previous posts was a little off topic, but I still felt it relevant to the forum. I thought by clarifying the terms thrown around here we would all be much more clear when we discuss devices. But please lay of criticizing me for the "rambling," especially when this whole discussion is over a guy who notorious for it. I have only had maybe three half-posts that were off topic out of my eighty-something. Thats a pretty good ratio, and hardly "taking over"...

@kude & spinner

Its not that I want exclusive rights to the idea, Id love for it to be open source. But I think Id like to take a page out of Acher's book and document my proof of concept and sell the device before I make it open source, that way it would remain open source.

I said in a previous post I would like to allow the device to mature. I dont want to dump a half-baked, unprotected idea on the public with promises of changing the world, its just not my style...

@Mango & Rusty

In regards to the step magnet idea, I could see it going both ways. On one hand, I think it would only break the wall into smaller chunks with the total wall still the same. On the other hand, if you started the 7 oclock magnet well below the rotors so there was no wall to start and worked up very gradually, it could work. Id at least give it a try, and you might want to considder using a thin magnetic strip across the stator magnet to make the field uniform and smooth rather than "steppy" and "chunky."

@ALL

Im sorry if anyone thinks I am stepping on their toes with my input. Since this is an open forum, I figuired everyone would invite someone else's thoughts and perspective. If you feel I have "hijacked" your thoughts then you probably shouldn't make them public, especially in a place where external contribution is the main objective. If you want to say what you want with no one to comment, go get a myspace...

-PurePower

Edpsx

Now that I have my mock up of the wheel I can see why the weight moving would help it maintain itself a little better.

legendre

MrKai,

Quote from: MrKai on June 10, 2008, 11:03:30 AM
@Legendare:

Stop. Seriously. While many of these people may "hate" me due to my centrist, logic/reason-based stance and point of view, I am STILL INTERESTED in the topic at hand FOR ITS OWN SAKE and you popping in every other page to call people names at random when you aren't even being addressed at all is beyond trolling and not cool.

Legendre

"Popping in every other page to call people names"... Are you sure that you're not confusing my posts with Chet's or Slavo's? Do you ever actually read my posts for content, or just give them the old skim-n-judge?

Admit it Kai, you just don't like what I represent.. it bugs you.. and so you fabricated that ridiculous accusation in a vain attempt to defame me. I challenge you to back up your assertions of 'unsolicited random name-calling' - or admit to the truth of the matter and immediately apologize to me and everyone else for making up such crap.

QuoteIf you are going to gloat, I think in 10 days you'll have more than enough "muhahahahaha" ammo so can you just keep it in your pants 'til then?

I have a better idea: How about I give you the finger, and then you mind your own business?

-ML

MrKai

Quote from: legendre on June 10, 2008, 12:31:42 PM
MrKai,

Legendre
Admit it Kai, you just don't like what I represent.. it bugs you.. and so you fabricated that ridiculous accusation in a vain attempt to defame me.
I have a better idea: How about I give you the finger, and then you mind your own business?

-ML

1. What *exactly* do you think that i think you represent? This should be interesting.

2. When you quote/paraphrase other people, Neo, I think you should credit them...just sayin.

But yes Legendare, DO TELL: What is it that you represent that I "just don't like"?

-K
http://herebedragonsmovie.com/ - Join the Cult of Reason!

exxcomm0n

Quote from: purepower on June 09, 2008, 06:03:47 PM
@sm0ky

I agree with everything in your post, except one little line (well, two actually).

I don't think its fair to say no one had it right before. What you said is what rusty, kai, and I have been saying all along, and even demonstrated in my video. You stated the same concepts, just in a slightly different way.

Also, it can be described using Newtonian mechanics. What part of your statement do you think can't?

Don't take offense, none was meant, especially since you've answered my questions on bismuth. I agree with your understanding, I just want it to be fair...

-PurePower

I think this has been everyones problem.

Everyone is looking at the same thing that has many parts, and each is focusing on a specific part.

PureP, You said my video validated yours, and it did.

But my focus was to say that an non-counterweighted beam has better than 20:1

Your focus was to say that for return to happen, the beam has to be balanced, or close to it.

This part I knew at a level that kept me from saying it (I knew better ;) ).

I was trying to say the greater the weight necessary to move the long end from rest on the ground to the top of it's arc when the short end is on the ground (the longer the arc, the more weight you can influence, to a point), the more weight you have to take 1/2 from.

1/2 gives you energy when it's "dumped".

1/2 gives you counterweight for the weight of the long side of the beam.

This is why I did not extend the beam with a counterbalance on.
I see counterbalance as weight lifted (to defy gravity).

Kinda "1/2 empty, or 1/2 full" type situation.

But me being a stoner and all, I just probably burnt out that area of my brain that would have allowed me to say that normally until now.

I have an excuse.

;)

DING! Fries are done.
When I stop learning, plant me.

I'm already of less use than a tree.