Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Roll on the 20th June

Started by CLaNZeR, April 21, 2008, 11:41:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

neptune

Why do I get a feeling of Deja Vu?  Start by making a frame from welded steel with a square base and four bits sticking up in the air at an angle to the vertical. Photographs are provided to show you how to do it. I am not giving you all this info now, but at some (un)certain date in the future. Hey, maybe we could save some steel and time and use our Trawoeger pyramid frames as the base, That way we will have only one piece of junk come July instead of two. If we had a working gravity wheel that would generate 8 kilowatts, I reckon it would need to be the size of the London Eye (google it). It ain't going to fit in your garage, and the Planning Department are going to ask awkward questions. Sorry but I have been had before. Anyone taking bets on when this guy will disappear? I shall not be welding just yet or any time soon. If this turns out to be genuine, I will eat my hat on Youtube.

hartiberlin

Well, as he explains now,
he wants to lift a weight, that has gone down from 1 o?clock on the right side of his wheel to 7 o?clock
via tubes from  7 o?clock up to 1 o?clock again.

I think this is not possible, as he would only be able to move it up to about the same height 11?clock or 1 o?clock,
but as there is always friction it will not work and come to a stop,
if he did not find any new secret how to need less energy to move the weight up.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Feynman

Watch him get murdered on June 19th.

bourne

Indeed roll on 20th of June.....

It will be my 35 Birthday!  Yipee  ;D

Party poppers at the ready!!

35 times round the sun and still chasing dreams. It would be a nice present but some how I think all I will be getting is more socks.  :D
There is but one true power in the Universe... that which we call Love. Todays present label and conspicuously absent from our named guardians tool kit.