Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Homegrown 500 mile electric car

Started by hartiberlin, April 22, 2008, 11:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

@ alanA:

To all: It seems to me that it is necessary to do detailed research before writing something. (Quote from Alan)

Good advice, you should take it yourself.  "Sorry I made a mistake: " (quote from Alan)

I said " He probably is now going for a patent....."
"If I am correct....."l
"Just my thoughts"

I didn't say anything was certain.  These were "just my thoughts".  You need to read more closely prior to posting.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

AlanA

Hi Bill,

I think we shouldn't argue about words.
Fact is: Daren get granted his patents. Something is going on.
He shows that there are different ways to propel a vehicle. Good luck to him and hope to hear from him soon.

Localjoe

@Alan

Try not being a d-bag when you reply then
GET THIS ONE - Bush wants to stop Iran from enriching uranium .. now as oberman said and others any drunk coke head can find out how to do this not just bush.

Also in reality Google has provided this info for some time.. so heres my point.

It's OK for GOOGLE TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONS FOR URANIUM ENRICHMENT but not OK FOR FOLKS TO SHARE TORRENTS OF MUSIC THEY POTENTIALLY OWN> AS WELL THEIR GOODS SHOULD BE SEIZED AND CHECKED AT AIRPORTS For copyright infringement.. ?????

This is the world we live in. More concerned if some exec doesn't get his buck than if some terrorist blows us to hell..

AlanA

What is a d-bag?
Please let us discuss about inventions!!!!!!!!!

r4ndomn4me

d-bag, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

Ok so maybe I spoke too soon, but seeing the video for what it was, I saw an electric motor running all the time from batteries, connected to a completely unnecessary device that was connected to the drive train.

Ev's run like this, the energy goes from the batteries, to the motor, through a clutch, to the drive train....simple KISS rule.

Electric motors have full torque at low RPM's so there is not need for a variable speed transition of any kind.

http://www.leiglobal.com/index_files/PEVS_In_Motion.wmv  I think I can run faster than that van, but I give him an E for effort.

I do think he had a good idea for the wind generation project, but the whole EV thing I just do not understand.

To learn more about this project, please visit planetevs.com or email info@planetevs.com.

Odd how that site plantevs.com doesn't exist anymore...even Google had a bad cash of it on may 18th 2008.

After reading his patent at http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2007/0105672.html

With his design you will still need batteries and motor, a clutch, a DC to DC convertor, a motor controller, a pot, and you still have to power all your heated seats, mirrors, fans, heaters, A/C, exc.

Now if this in some way is more efficient that a solid state computerized system, than I may be proven wrong, and I may have to have a chat with the company that is looking at converting my car to an EV, due to be completed by next spring, pending road trials of the new AC drive system in the car of the guy that got there before me.