Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

David Bowling's Continuous Charging Device

Started by sterlinga, April 30, 2008, 10:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

itsu
Regarding your battery
yes looking into temperature claims seems interesting indeed.
also
I suppose it would be a good one to test some other methods for restoration, I know Brad and others have ideas on how to do this.
some are pretty radical and perhaps dangerous,[maybe to do inside on the bench ?]

This testing Luc is doing is taking up too much time this way [his valuable bench time]
and needs to be automated so he can just set it to run and do other things.
Also
some very interesting investigations/claims coming down the path...

Honestly ,we do have to sort the funding out here...a method to  get parts and funds to the builders so they can get projects done

This resource [you builders here and elsewhere ] is priceless and really needs to be nurtured not abused ..too many good builders get burned out with the extra burden to their life [poverty from spending ]

will talk to Stefan again about this ,he mentioned some other method, but it was more commercial stuff not funding, maybe a donate button like Peter did for builders at his forum?

we are trying to Budget the parts for these upcoming projects ! and right now we need to get all the bits to automate Luc's testing and data collection.

some VERY cool projects on the path ,one which has been around a very long time and never been publicly tested.
and some new insight into the Benitez claim ,and then there is the all soo tempting "water work " sonoluminescence etc...

To be clear
all these projects will be done in a manner which can be replicated on the average builders bench.

**well one long standing claim will have a "fixture" which is not readily available ,but if the gain is found it will be reproducible on the average guys bench.

the tools we have available today , technology and support systems to monitor , adjust and regulate experiments on the average bench...is mind boggling,  add the support we have from the scientific community to that recipe !! :o

we need to sort funding and equipment donations and.......

lots to do ,  we need people help too

Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

itsu

Chet,

i think i tried every trick in the book to revive this battery which was a gift from a neighbour.
He had it standing unused on the shelf for more then 10 years so this gel battery was dryed out.
I tried to charge it, but it was unable to hold more then 4V, so i added some distilled water to the cells
which brought it back to about 8V.

After that i tried severall things like desulfate it, pulse it, nanopulse it, short it, boost it, rock it, drop it etc.,
but still it only holds about 7 - 9V.

I think its a dead end, so i tried it for this 3 battery test without good results as it now is back to 8.2V.

Thanks for the info on what your are doing in the background, its of great importance, we cannot thank you enough for doing all this
under the circumstances you have to operate under at the moment.
Its much appreciated!

Itsu

ramset

itsu
Thanks, although nothing could happen in the background without the  work of fellows here and elsewhere .

an amazing pool of talent !

Chet
Thanks Grandma

tinman

In light of Luc's testing and scope shot's of the !Matt! motor,it would appear to me that there measurement error has been found.

It would seem to me,that the power being sent back to the source,is being counted as power dissipated by the motor--when in fact,it is power stored in the motor,being returned to the source.

As the current has an AC component to it,a power factor correction would have to be made,in order to calculate the correct power dissipated by the motor.

This power factor correction would be the total power - the power returned back to the source.

Looking at the below scope shot,i have marked two red lines showing the portion of power being returned to the source--a PS in this case.

Brad

ramset

The good news is that the fellows are seeing much longer run times than have been publicly presented thus far[in this new thread at EF] ,and a much bolder and simpler method to see these extended run times  will be shared .
even parts and such are being offered by the fellows [to Luc for testing]

if they can get their thread back over there??

it will be good to finally understand what is happening here ,I believe this next method will finally put this into a very clear perspective.

Thanks Grandma