Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Get electricity from thin air.

Started by nightlife, May 01, 2008, 05:12:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pese

Quote from: nightlife on May 01, 2008, 05:51:33 AM
pese, one comment posted said they used the power to operate their R/C car. I am assuming the car is one of those small remote control type of cars. If they did use it as stated, then I have to say there is some power "behind it". The same with the video as it showed to recharge a cell phone. I am not saying it works as good as they say but I think it's worth checking out.
This way ?
NO.
I working over 50 years with this what you doing now.
you can enough find out over this in OU
or google out. You will find more, than anybody can explain you.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

nightlife

pese, don't get me wrong, this is not me doing this and i am assuming that if you have been working with this for the lenth of time you have stated, you must have been working with some sort of fox hole radio design and or at least that may have been your initial interest.

Have you ever tried to incorporate a earth power concept with it?

Doug1

Would it not depend on what the thing was tuned to receive? The wire he used in the video was only 2 inches or so of magnetic wire. I do not know what radio frequency that would be. Surely it could be set up to work off some stray emissions that are unwanted other wise. Or even off something in a range of frequency from solar radiation. Any way it is a very small package few parts and easy to assemble for experimentation. It might even function to work off emf waste from running other appliances. As a way to conserve waste. Mix it in with a spark discharge gap on a coil that has fast response to collaps it's field through a load it may even make dirty ac.

pese

this circuit, can take any frequencies (from 50/60kz line frequency
(you ca see this on oszilloscop if you connect 1 meter "arial" tothe input,
uf to VHF/UHF region of frequnciey by using 1N34 1N60 enz.
if this circuit is not "tnued" = spread-band, alltogether + static voltages, call alow
to read on an high impedance voltmeter voltages (even in hundreds volts).
I seen hundred diagrams, and proven (if i was child ,and my father examized and learned me)

If you connect an low imedanze analoge Voltmeter , or use only 1000 (100) ohm Load resitance
in parallel to you meter, you will see , that the reed voltages go low near ZERO !!
So only you have "absorbe" some mycrowats , with this system.

It is strong aenougt , to "tune" some frequency, amplify this, ande
hear "radio-nusic" by example.

If you wil use, to power an cristall-radio (1 k ohm Earphones must be driven) You need an
Local station in "near" .
If you will "ligt" an bulb, you must "sit" in front of an stron Medioum or Long-Wave station)
This work. I have done this over 50 years ago.

To drive an car , as TESLO and minimum 3 other people have done this

1930 to now(!) its need more knowledge, that you "trie" an i myself dont know.
Pese
Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

ramset

If he's using a 2 inch dipole  increase the gain with other 2 inch dipoles at the standing wave ratio for max reception /power [focus the energy like a magnifying glass]    Chet  PS Pese is this idea a waste of time[seriously]
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma