Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SIBAP

Started by BasementExperiments, May 08, 2008, 08:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasementExperiments

Tried to rig up a foot pump today, not much luck so far. The water was just under a meter deep (big plastic garbage bin)

At first I just tried a garbage bag with a tube, I had to squeeze the bad to hard that it stretched and blew a small hole, I wasn't able to create enough pressure with a garbage bag.

I did test a 4 liter bottle, it was able to float a 5lb weight. 15lbs and it sunk, so somewhere around... 7-8 lbs I'd say it would start to sink, but not offical..

Is it easy enough to say that if I had a weight and put it on an air tight bag, the pressure would be 5lb?

Doesn't seem right but it SOUNDS right.

I tried blowing down the tube (small fishtank type tube) and was surprised at the pressure needed. However, it wasn't that difficult with a foot pump to do.

sorry, not much real scientific study in the backyard today, I had to do the tests between doing gardening for my wife and taking care of other house chores! :(  Tomorrow is another day!

hartiberlin

Quote from: BasementExperiments on May 10, 2008, 08:19:37 PM

I tried blowing down the tube (small fishtank type tube) and was surprised at the pressure needed.

Exactly that is the hydrostatic paradoxon...

Keep trying, maybe you will find a way to use less pressure
or use a pulsing system, where only high pressure pulses
must be applied, but the average pressure over one cycle is
still low enough to get this system to overunity...
Good luck.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum