Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldarion

@loner,

Would you mind posting a quick schematic of what you are proposing?  This circuit sounds like it could help significantly with a problem I am having...

Thanks!

Eldarion
"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheaply, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value."
-- Thomas Paine

nickc44

@Paul

Do you think ne555's ( thats what I have ) are OK for this application
I will look at the PDF and try to get some Ideas
If you could make a schematic of a circuit after pin 3 I would
appreciate  it... you know a pictures worth a thousand words
thanks

@ Otto

So you or someone has used synthetic oil and it stopped working
That doesn't make sense ( not that a TPU does Ha HA ) did you ever try it without exposed wire
or has any one els ?

Nick

otto

Hello all,

@Nickc44

I didnt try it in oil but SM tried it and it was really not good. You know that we have a vibration when the TPU works. But in oil or another liquid there cant be a vibration.

Edit:

the TS555 is much faster, lower consumption......in short, much better.

Otto

pauldude000

@nickc44

TS555CN's are rated the highest I have found in the 555 timer category concerning frequency. The standard bipolar 555 has a max freq of 500Khz, while the cmos 555 series ranges from 1Mhz, to the TS555CN at 2.7Mhz. I have had success overclocking the cmos varieties, but not the bipolar. Interesting, you said you tried the circuit and achieved 3 to 4 Mhz using standard ne555 BIPOLARS?? Awesome! Good job!

Concerning the schematic, use figure2 in the pdf, just like I told otto. It resembles a push/pull oscillation circuit, but is actually a source/sink drive circuit. For instance, an IRF840 and similar may well need to source/sink 1.5A or more to completely saturate the gate junction for full conduction, where the 555 function generator circuit can only source/sink 200ma. (I earlier didn't take this into account when I drew up the circuit, and it explains low amperage throughput problems I have been noticing.)

@otto

Sources of the TS555CN online:

Newark
Digi-Key
Sierra IC
Mouser
Online Components
Allied
B&D
Jameco
GemTek
Oxygen Elec.

Paul Andrulis

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

nickc44

@ Paul

You know I'm not that good I only pointed the 3 or 4 MHz out so you knew what Circuit to reference
Thanks for all the help.. I will pick up the 555 timers you have suggested

How is your TPU working have you tried Otto's config as you know my config
is on hold waiting for parts I am going to use batteries power for testing

Nick