Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tosky

@OTTO
If you got a theory, and the theory is correct. You could buy the right material core from any manufacturer to build any size you want. Even custom made the cores. Others could also do experiment base on that theory. Theory is very important, You got it?
How do we know the theory is correct? Simple, generates electricity without input power supply.

otto

Hello all,

@tosky

Im really not a "theory man" but look at the 3 stack picture that worked fine for me without an iron core:

top and bottom collector connected together and rotating in 1 direction and the middle ring in the contra direction.

I was asking for cores of 1/2 in height because every control coil must have his own core. In this way I could stack 3 cores with the collectors and have again the height of 1 3/4" as the original height.
The controls wound of course not with lamp wires but with oridinary copper wires.

Thats the 3 stack version.
The other version with 4 controls is different:
there should be 4 cores, again 6" in diameter and connected as Mannix posted in his picture.

Otto

nickc44

Otto

www. mag-inc.com

800-245-3984

has 5 " OD and 3 " ID  1 " tall I have one Do I need 2 for this setup its a ring

You know I actually have 2

Draw it up for me and I will make it

Nick

Quote from: otto on May 27, 2008, 06:41:09 AM
Hello all,

@borg

there is a little problem with building TPUs:

the bigger the diameter of a TPU the more complicated to build it.

It was really a joke to build my 4" TPU but a 6" or even a 15" TPU is really a F....G job.

If I could buy cores that are 6" in diameter, Im sure that I would have a working unit in a short time because I know what and how.

I have at home a big motor. A working one. Hmmmm......to see the cores. Are there cores inside?? I never thought about it.

I would love to have cores that are 1/2" in height and 6" in diameter. That would be great. I have to google it. Maybe.....

As you all can see - Im a dreamer!!

Otto

PS: the more turns, the more voltage on my scope - the more on the output. BUT, not to much windings because then you have nothing on the output!!!

otto

Hello all,

@Nickc44

Just look at the 3 stack picture.

I dont know anymore where to send you my pictures because it seems that Im blocked somehow.

I sent also my schematic of the 4" TPU to Earl and Gustav22 but .....nothing

Otto

wattsup

@otto

If you ever have a chance can you please try something.

Make your yoke work, measure the power off the collector. Then cut the collector in half and reconnect the cut ends and test again. I need to now if the collector has to be absolutely in one uninterrupted length of wire, or if putting two in series makes no difference. This may have played a role in the ECD having so many ring connections. It would also answer a question for my FTPU build of having the top and bottom collectors from the same wire, not cut, so the strands of wire are unchanged.