Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauldude000

@all

Let me explain something really simple. SM discovered the principle while working on audio HIFI device research........

The only frequencies used in the audial spectrum are generally 20hz to 20Khz (average range of human hearing), or a maximum of 15hz to 30Khz (Very few high end systems).

Something to think about.......

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

pauldude000

@all

An important clue from http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1944827568401901581&ei=k_QLSevSH4eQrALwkM2nDA&q=Steven+Marks google SM video. Approx 3/4 of the way into this video, it shows the open TPU. Pay particular attention to his words, as they are VERY important. They come right after his light bulb demonstration of the device.

I am replaying this portion over an over to get an exact quote:

And I quote SM EXACTLY, with emphasis on the important parts ---> "This device puts out 91.2 volts.. direct current.. actually it is an alternating current it's right around 6000..uh... hertz... but for all intents and purposes it will show up as DC.. That is why the meter is set on DC.. 91.2 volts"

These units produce High Frequency AC!

These units do NOT put out DC!

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

bolt

its DC but only because its polarized but in fact its high frequency streaming AC or RF because RE is actually RF nothing more. It will short, shock and burn like RF rather then conventional AC or DC.

Go and read about super regen radios. After you decode a signal you are left with the 6Kz quenching frequncy sat on top or whatever your regen runs at.  This was the biggest give away secret and i realized this in my very earliest posts almost 2 years ago. So as SM its like a radio but its not and this is very true. It has more radio principles then anything else.

The regen is vital its the ONLY way to make a loop at ELF appear large enough to grab some of the earth magnetic wave unless you stick a huge antenna to it.  I don't know if its scaler or not probably is but when you try measure a scaler conventionally  it "appears" weak which it will do cos its not moving but the static energy force is there equal to 1000's watts a centimeter holding that scaler in place. You just have to know how to tap it and you wont see anything until you antagonize it. Think of an MRI scanner. The amount of force there is incredible but you can lie in the mag field and not feel a thing.  Does it make it any less powerful just because you cant feel it? However its not scaler thus easily detected and will suck anything metal into the scanner.

Its also well known in HAM radio circles that if you want to receive a weak signal at say 100Kz you transmit in order to receive on a loop antenna. This will make the loop appear massive. Literally when in resonance the EM field is synchronized to the EM transmitter. This increases the coil Q and a super regen can make a tiny coil have a Q of 1,000,000.

Under Keely work solids liquids gases and scalar can be tapped by striking the chord. You have to find the frequencies that makes something ring like a bell. The Nuclear Spin Resonance will be somewhere in the range 10Hz for 100Khz for earth field reaction because it will simulate iron. You DONT need iron to simulate electrically. This is a mistake so many of you made thinking it has iron cores. Nor are there set frequencies it all depends on the geometry of the coils. To pump scaler its 90 degrees offset to M field so coils are wound perpendicular to main collector.

So the definition is getting bigger to fully describe the device. -

Scaler Pumped Three Phase Quenched PUSH PUSH Magnetic Triode Amplifier.    hahahha!

Normally in RF coils induction only happens when both are aligned the same axis and to reduce feedback you layout coils to minimize interference in conventional EM by placing them 90 degress to each other on PCB's How many of you thought of this? I don't know how SM worked out all this stuff we have something to go by the fact he has done it and given us a notes and bible stories to follow but to invent this thing is truly amazing.

RE is energy transformation and there are dozens of ways of doing this. The TPU is transforming a virtual spinning simulated iron molecule which interacts with the earth scaler magnetic wave which electron is spun off into the collectors produces a charge. This is real joule potential.  Here is our transformation.  Unlike other methods you don't get it by banging and brute force you get it by precision chord striking and excellence in resonance.

"This device puts out 91.2 volts.. direct current.. actually it is an alternating current it's right around 6000..uh... hertz... but for all intents and purposes it will show up as DC.. That is why the meter is set on DC.. 91.2 volts"   

bolt

"TPU is a current amplifier. There is a method/way, to amplify the CURRENT, and there are many different possibility for driving. You can use DC, and AC as well.

I think there are really nothing magic in a working method. "

its not a current amplifier its a magnetic amplifier and it works by Potential Voltage separation. Its a triode in every sense exactly as SM told you it was. One collector is the anode the other the cathode and the control coils are grids. A triode is a diode and an amplifier. You will get voltage appearing on the collectors through TRANSFORMATION and because its non reflective you can load it and maintain that voltage which means you have current and thus you have P= Volts * Amps. The control circuit is NOT in the current path and therefore is not reflective nor placing any of the output stage back to the input.  Like most RE systems the more you load it the more the system provides energy to maintain that voltage potential. SO unlike say an inverter or conventional amplifier there is no output transistors or fets there is no need for anything on the output side. The limitation as you load the collectors is heat. This is conventional there is still coil resistance. There is no need to loop anything the stage gain is greater then 10,000.

Yes its not magic just clever circuitry. As i said before its not more then three 555's a comparator for feedback control and mag amp switcher for the quenching.  It will fit on a scrap of vero board. However learning how to put this together needs a full lab, time and plenty of money.

Forgot to mention its Class C magnetic amp. There is no biasing. The magnet on the mag amp skews H B into quench slope detection.

bolt

Dont forget the higher frequencies are only the precursors for the Nuclear Resonance Spin. The mag amp is only switching 6Khz on the toroidal with the magnet beside it changes H B hysteresis.  This is not hard and certainly not outside of working parameters for mag amps. Many SMPS use mag amps.

More power comes from God LOL

Its what you get back when you ask for transformation of one source of energy to another. In this case we convert earth scaler magnetic energy to electricity.  See you cant go looking for electricity you WONT find it. You must do something else and you get back something as a by product of that action.