Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is Lindsay?s ?SM? a fraud?

Started by RobotHead, May 19, 2008, 11:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

big sparks and burned out 20W light bulbs doesn't prove there is more energy out than in. they show only the output results of a highly-compressed input.

if you know what that means then you know you can't assume that the TOTAL output power exceeds the input power.

to put this into perspective, i could build a step charging device that charges a 10F :o capacitor from a 1.2V watch battery. it will take several days maybe to charge the cap to 100V, but when I discharge it into a short length of 30 gauge wire, chances are the wire will explode. in this case as is the case similar to MAC's devce, i have simply taken the small energy from a small source and condensed it into a device that will dissipate all that energy in an instant rather than over a 10 day period. this is a more extreme example than what MAC is doing, but it should illustrate well how MAC is creating the big sparks.

so how about we encourage MAC to make a few basic measurements to go along with the exciting light show? without some measurements, would anyone right now bet their life savings that it is ou? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i didn't think so ;)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

innovation_station

@poynt99

go push the button on your bbq if u want ou.... :)

give it 4 months aint be any saveings left..... ;)

dont we know.....

ist

so how about that amero.....
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sparks

Quote from: poynt99 on November 14, 2008, 09:01:50 AM
big sparks and burned out 20W light bulbs doesn't prove there is more energy out than in. they show only the output results of a highly-compressed input.

if you know what that means then you know you can't assume that the TOTAL output power exceeds the input power.

to put this into perspective, i could build a step charging device that charges a 10F :o capacitor from a 1.2V watch battery. it will take several days maybe to charge the cap to 100V, but when I discharge it into a short length of 30 gauge wire, chances are the wire will explode. in this case as is the case similar to MAC's devce, i have simply taken the small energy from a small source and condensed it into a device that will dissipate all that energy in an instant rather than over a 10 day period. this is a more extreme example than what MAC is doing, but it should illustrate well how MAC is creating the big sparks.

so how about we encourage MAC to make a few basic measurements to go along with the exciting light show? without some measurements, would anyone right now bet their life savings that it is ou? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i didn't think so ;)

What you said is very true. But the opposite can be accomplished also.  Say we have an event like the charge seperation resulting from the grid resistive effect  coming out of the wall that gets expressed every 1/60th of a second.  Now we take this force to time relationship and chop it up so that the change in charge  (this is what will be doing the work) happens every millionth or billionth of a second.  (remember it doesnt cost energy to turn something off)  We will now have the charge seperation that does the work doing it's thing every billionth of a second instead of every 1/60th.  A system that does work as a result of changing the charge state or dielectric distribution of a field will see a marvelous overunity effect.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

innovation_station

:o :o :o   00o my 8) 8) 8)

now it gets wild!!

hummm

not sure it is worth my time to talk to you guys bout this.....

lets apply devici and the golden spiral...  to this .... 

well   also  somthing else bout the stones just clicked ...but

is this worth the effort?

anyone on the same page?.....

this looks to me to be a delicate musical instrement  if we apply devinci to this we get a creative outward  spiral vortex   meaning the coil could be  and should be activated from the inside out in quadture most likely frieing the spiral sequance but really who knows

it is fact that  2 engeryies are at play creative and destructive   creative is inside out as in nature and     destructive ...  our current world..,..

birth stones are related how?   by 3's 4's how ...   i think 3 6 9 and there 4 groups of 3 stones.... they are intangled ..... through harmonics...

ist

drawing a posible fireing seq   for this coil inside out   

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

CodeWebs

This kind of goes along with what ist is saying; it reminds me of an idea I had some time ago.  I always wondered what kind of results would be achieved if the triple stack tpu wasn't stacked one on top of the other, but if it was actually stacked from the inside out in 3 layers, configured in the exact same manner in all other aspects.  It seems either in wording could be confused with the other, but they both may show different results.  (On top of one another could be taken as vertically on top of one another or layered on one another as concentric coils surrounded by concentric toroids).  I'm not sure if this has ever been considered, maybe it has.