Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Deyo Antigravity and fractals

Started by libra_spirit, May 24, 2008, 05:22:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

libra_spirit

Deyo states that gravity comes from spin, and that it is a wave phenomina.
The waves move outwards, rebound off the density of space and then reflect back inwards, much like ripples in a circular pond of water.
The waves comming back in create an interference pattern with the ones moving outwards, and then standing waves are the result.

He says that planets orbits can only fall where there is a dip in the Aether pressure, basically.

From this we can assume that the distance from the earth to the moon would have to be one of earths special distances where a nodal ring exists for the gravity wave.

Now if we want to find the gravity waves basic form we take this distance 384,403,000 m and do what with it?

Well with torsion fields we discovered that we can divide distances by whole numbers and often get fractals that will act the same as the longer lengths. This is based on Neishem Harrimens physics, and moving to infinity towards a smaller size fractal.

Gravity may very well have a 12x fractal at the tempic field level. This means we can take this distance and start to divide it by 12 repeatedly until we get to a workable length for use in experiments, and that these shorter lengths will also be resonant for earths gravity field. If they do resonate gravity they may produce some intresting effects.

Distance of Earth to Moon, a known nodal distance for earth gravity / 12 x.
384,403 km [start dividing by 12 repeatedly]

10.728 m
89.4 cm
7.45 cm

Here is the complete breakdown for both 8x and 12x fractals in meters
384,401,000 meters

/8      /12
48,050,125   32,033,416
6,006,265                   2,669,451
750,783      222,454
93,847      18,537
11,730      1,544
1,466      128.73
183      10.7279
22.912      0.89399
2.864      .074499
0.358      .006208
.04475      .00051735

Earth moon fractals

Ok, so I have taken the 7.45 cm distance and fabricated some rods of various materials for testing. The results are very intresting.

For iron wires : Hold the wire between the two index fingers of two hands and slowly alter the angles, see if you feel something?

For Stainless steel wires : Do the same

Copper tube 1/2" ID cut to this length, slide a 1/2" diameter bolt slowly down inside it and hold in one hand for a while
Very intresting energy sensations, is this a gravity vibration?

For the headbangar of all time make one of an Aluminum rod and pour it full of bismuth! Grind off the excess bismuth to the exact length, set it down next to you and wait.......you may have to destroy this one if you get an intense headache from it.

Wow, all that from the earth moon distance and fractal geometry!

Dave L

tishatang

Dave,

I like the way your mind works.  Here is some  info on the harmonic ratio of 34560.  Maybe it will lead to more discoveries?

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=101&Itemid=36

Go to paragraph 7.8

I am no position to replicate your experiments, but I want to hear more as you move forward.

Tishatang

libra_spirit

Tishatang

34560 is the fractal constant of the spherical universe [Divine Cosmos 7.8]

[384,401,000 / 34560 ] / 34560 = .32183779 m  = ~ 32.18 cm

This would however be the only one appearing anywhere near what we could use for experiment.
It may also have a 12x base, will have to cut one and see.
If the gravity wave moves as a sphere it would make sense.

Thanks for the excellent link.

Dave L

tishatang

Dave
Several  things come to mind:

You have a rod based on the distance of the earth to moon.  I think we also need a rod based on the sun to earth distance.  It might be more energetic?  One might think of moon energy as being female and the sun energy as being male.  (-,+)  What would happened if a wire were connected between them?  Maybe the distance between them should be the 32.18 cm length you came up with?  I wonder if the three rods would then form a standard triangle for what it is worth?  Maybe an angle of one of the platonic solids?

These rods also represent wavelengths.  What are the frequencies represented by these lengths?  Maybe harmonic relationship to the musical scale?  "Music of the Spheres" of the ancient philosophers?

These rods will probably be direction sensitive, i. e. which way they are pointing.  Maybe highest polarity when the moon is opposite side of earth from sun and rod in alignment?   Or, maybe with rods pointing to center of Milky Way Galaxy?

This is fun.
Chris

libra_spirit

Tishatang,

Good thoughts, you are very perceptive.
It is not hard to cut these and try them. If you go to the hardware store and get a roll of tie wire, used in cement work. It is soft iron.
You just roll some out then slowly hammar it flat using the side of some diagonal cutters, and then cut it using a tape measure. You can try triangles squares, stars etc....

http://magnetism.fateback.com/LightTech.htm
Here is where this started for me.

Aligning them with the earths East West line fires them up stronger, and then you can turn them by 15 degree angle setps to a wheel of 24 directions where they will peak at each one. I call this the wheel of 24.

From my studies I realized that the resonance of torsion fields is simply lengths of iron and copper perfectly cut flat on each end if possible, but not even necessary for trials. These lengths set up nodes, or energy points along them showing a fractal breakdown of even segments. If you find a length that has an exact even breakdown you can cut them up on the nodes and another smaller set will immediatly pop out of the shorter ones having the exact same pattern.

There is just too much here for one person to explore in a lifetime! Let alone start using these resonant lengths in other kinds of experiments, which needs to be tried.

The discovery of the 7.45 cm one was a very good addition to the others we have already discovered along the way. I would use it in the iron uprights of the Deyo three layered system if I get that far with it.

Today I tried three more of these:

35.8 cm      14.0945"      [3/32"]      24x fractal present   [8x Earth gravity system, verified nodes]

32.18 cm      12.6693"      [10.7/16"] or [21.4/32]     6x fractal system  [Earth gravity node - subtle but present]

20.1881 cm   7.94807"   [15.1/16 or 30.34/32"]       16 - 24x ? - [not linear not a valid fractal that I can feel Sun gravity calc]

Not absolutly sure on the last one.
I believe since we are setting on the earth, its field will be most consistent and strongest. While the Sun length did have a nodal system somewhere between 16 and 24, and hard to detect, it was not exactly linear, not evenly spaced, so I would personally avoid using it in an experiment. This is however very close to 8" the distance of one of the successful Joe Cell builds. Now it has a Sun gravity connection!

As to frequency:
When a fractal system resonates on the tempic level, there are a multitude of frequencies produced, using square waves or DC pulses, you can tune these rods to vibrate up almost anywhere between 10Hz to 20Mhz. Wrap a coil on them and slowly turn the frequency knob to find the peaks. It is just amazing how they will fire up with almost any frequency band.

It gets fun when you also cut the wire of the coil to match a longer fractal of the core rod inside it, and even better when you get the diameter of the coil right also.

One of the things we see studying all the AG devices is that some have done it with sound frequencies and others with Mhz, yet others with pulsing magnets with physical motion. I believe that while the frequency must be tunned, it can be almost anywhere in the spectrum.

Dave L