Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Show me an overunity motor that works!

Started by sdanielmsev, May 25, 2008, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanielmsev

To: utilitarian:
   From House Painter:
   If their idea is to dump good technology, then let 'em. There are plenty of fish in the ocean, let them ruin themselves. But until then, buy their stock, use the money to build an actual device, not saying you haven't, and watch failure happen. Thieves are going to steal, no matter what the good do.  I wouldn't even try to smell any one or thing that claims they have a world changing device and then use the old technology. They will fail, so don't worry.

Love@ndLight

Greetings Utalitarian,

Here is a link that led me to look into this Company further:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=efCelx7qe_M

NOW, after calling them on the phone I discovered that the claim it is "Zero Point" is a false. Also, this "current affairs report" is some years old and in the last 10 years they have been developing the "Motor/Generator" that is displayed on their website today.

I asked them if it was based on TESLA technology and they replied"no it isn't, but it got them thinking and the scientific community will be forced to make new approaches for Magnets!"

As for your saying that it "smells", i say :"look at the MONEY angle of the big corporations and their reliance on us buying the Fossil Fuel energy they sell us"

Also, Lutec have said that they have been developing the current Motor/Generator with a view to "Survival", which (in my opinion) leads to the previous statement i speculated as being the cause for their further development into todays motor/generator.

They want "non- sophisticated investors" to help them financially BECAUSE the Australian Government shows so little interest, and that in my opinion is because they have too much invested in Fossil Fuels(namely Coal and Uranium).

As to your "petty" comment about their website being made by a 9th grader, Obviously, your tastes are "Elitist" and have little open mindedness to what might be Truth , pure and simple Truth!
If your opinion is based PURELY by the LOOK of something, go watch FOXTEL...therefore you might "Feel something as well!

FOXTEL: See something, Feel Something! (unquote)

Faithfully,

Love@ndLight.

PS: I'm not electronics wizard and understand very basic Electronic theory, but that Sir, I intend to remedy over the coming years.

KingTut

Basic rules of physics tells us that energy cannot be "created" where it doesn't exist (at least until Nuclear efforts proved E=mc^2).

However, we don't have a "lack of energy" problem ... there is more than enough free energy all around us.   As humans, we just have to figure out better ways to HARNESS and STORE that energy.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that someone will be able to figure a way to accomplish this.  So don't let anyone get you down... keep on tinkering.  :)

retrodynamic

sdanielmsev

To anyone who cares:   
   Nope, not yet. You called me
  Dan