Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Show me an overunity motor that works!

Started by sdanielmsev, May 25, 2008, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinu

Quote from: Loner on May 26, 2008, 04:27:21 AM

This axle will spin, by itself. 

This is a kind of joke, isn?t it?
Nice try, anyway!  ;)

Cheers,
Tinu

sdanielmsev

To: Loner
   Now that's what I'm talking about.  A reasonable discussion about why I am not a fan of overunity, at least on this board, has been shown how I may be incorrect, without the "neener, neener you ain't got enough posts to be talkin' here". Reasonable arguements, whether I, or anybody agrees, is always the point. What I would like from this forum, whether newbie, or "hero", is a rational discussion of how this idea of "overunity", might actually work. Not to stop the excellent work on capturing the other forces that make a motor work more efficiently.
    However, I still say, prove, show that it works on a large scale, is a piece that can be produced on a scale usable to the rest of the world. That these "motors" can be of use to anybody except experimenters.  And I repeat can. There is no reasonable arguement that one must be a part of this discussion group, or that, or that they must have some degree, or they must be from this group, or that. I have learned more from the ignorant than the learned. The ignorant know they are ignorant, the learned rarely know they are.
    With absolutely no respect, do it, repeat it and sell it, then, and only then will you impress someone.

sdanielmsev

To tinu
From House painter:
     No this is not a joke, this is the reality of a situation. A stuation that your comprehension will be tested to its limits. What works, works. That which is only replicated in a lab under a controlled environment, and no where else, is worhtless as a fart caught to power an oven.

sdanielmsev

To; Utilitarin
  Thank you. Hopefully your input will stop some of the foolishness.

utilitarian

Quote from: Loner on May 26, 2008, 04:27:21 AM
Would you like one from me?  I have made this, and it does work, but I cannot prove that it doesn't
de-magnitize the magnets, and I have no use for "Motion" anymore, but to follow the "Original"
question, an "Overunity" motor would be acceptable if it spun with no fuel or electrical input?

Forget demagnetizing the magnets.  Let's put that aside for now.

If you can make a device that can run for an extended period, using no fuel but only a permanent magnet as the source of energy, you will win the Nobel prize.  And, yes, I would like one from you, and I am sure everyone else here would too.  It would indeed be a tremendous and world-changing discovery.  So let's see it.  The setup you have described has been tried in many different arrangements, and all attempts have failed.  I would like very much to see your arrangement in action.