Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my discovery while playing with magnets

Started by mfred68, May 26, 2008, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mfred68

this design uses both sides of both coils, could this work?

gyulasun

Quote from: mfred68 on May 27, 2008, 02:53:28 PM

my main problem is that i dont have the correct tools to cut a toroid core!

is anyone willing to try this?

Hi Fred,

You do not neccessarily need to cut up toroid cores,  there are off the shelf U shaped ferrite (or laminated) cores like you can see here: http://www.magnet-tech.com/core/MnZn/mnzn_power_ferrite/UF_UI.htm  IF you have old computer monitor or old television receiver in the cellar, the line output transformer in them (which makes the high voltage for the CRT) has two U shaped cores for instance. 

Your last but one drawing seems good for me,  the only concern could be the polarities of the switched fluxes that enter into the toroid core and are expected to induce voltage/current in the coils may work against each other if one is not careful and this may decrease output.

Regarding your last drawing with the U shape core,  I do not like it as much because the electromagnet connecting the the endings of the U core may constitute a closed magnetic circuit with the output coil in the middle of the U core (such setup may work also as a conventional transformer, input and output flux path is common, this not really wanted in setups you expect ou from).

Have you noticed this video on the Hildebrand thread?  Very good test we can learn from it. See here: http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,2386.msg100361.html#msg100361

rgds,  Gyula