Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

my discovery while playing with magnets

Started by mfred68, May 26, 2008, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gyulasun

Quote from: TheOne on May 26, 2008, 05:28:47 PM
I am not sure if it will work, I will try to explain why my word:

If the electro magnet is OFF, the output coil already receive 50% of the power from the magnet, now you apply
the input coil, the other 50% is added to give 100%, the output receive 2 times more but when the input coil is OFF
its return back to 50%, so the wave is still only from 50 to 100, not from 0 to 100, that mean you get the
exact same amount of power from the output coil you put in, the only way to get 2 times is to pulse the coil from N then S, not N and OFF. But by doing that you cannot get overunity.

Hopefully someone will understand what I am trying to say :)

Hi,

Well, I think you are "almost" right,  however if we assume normal soft iron core for the electromagnet then the 50% will be reduced to much less % so the available flux change will be higher than you propose.

This problem could be fully solved I think by using Jack Hildenbrand's magnetic valve in place of the permanent magnet  ;)  because his valve's permanent magnet flux is closed right at the place where the valve is placed to a iron piece, it will not reach/extend towards the other end when its control coil is off.

I remember now a forum member here already presented a mechanical solution for this same idea, I found it, see here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,309.msg1927.html#msg1927   
If you click on the picture, you can see the animation on the principle. (unfortunately m668004 is not a member here any more...) 

So this setup still seems a very good idea and really deserves testing/refining it.

rgds, Gyula

mfred68

Its nice to learn that my playing around has come to something positive, even though it has been spoken about before!

what is the Jack Hildenbrand's magnetic valve? this sounds interesting, is it a way of switching off the flux of a perminant magnet?

is there a link to the drawings and description to this magnetic valve? i'de like to learn more about it.

TheOne

QuoteHa I just got an idea to maybe overcome the problem I described. We just need to use the 2 sides of the input coil, so you have a metal piece/magnet on N and one on S, so when switching pole, one of the 2 output coil will receive a true wave from 0 to 100% not from 50 to 100%.

Here the image of what I am talking, its probably better to use the 2 sides instead of one

gyulasun

Quote from: mfred68 on May 26, 2008, 08:14:01 PM
Its nice to learn that my playing around has come to something positive, even though it has been spoken about before!

what is the Jack Hildenbrand's magnetic valve? this sounds interesting, is it a way of switching off the flux of a perminant magnet?

is there a link to the drawings and description to this magnetic valve? i'de like to learn more about it.

Hi Fred,

Yes, there is a link to Jack's valve, see this link and the valve's principle is in a picture about down in the middle:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Director:Hilden-Brand_Electromagnet_Motor

By the way Jack is also a member here as JackH and there are two threads on his motors/controllers but unfortunately he deleted all his important explanations on his valves/motors last year probably due to patenting issues?
Keep up good work!

rgds,  Gyula

mfred68

If its a fact that using both ends of the coils and the magnets will increase efficiency, i have just sketched a drawing of a way this could be constructed (very crude drawing!) i have thought about getting two toroid cores and cutting one in half for the primary windings (as in my drawing) and placing 4 windings on the whole toriod, as the secondary windings, with the "half moon" shaped cores butted up against the top of the whole toroid between the 4 coils, and then placing 4 magnets under the toroid directly oppersite the half moon core ends, and placing an iron bar between the magnets on their open ends to complete the magnetic circuit.

could this solve the 50% problem and make it 100% as stated in the post above?

my main problem is that i dont have the correct tools to cut a toroid core!

is anyone willing to try this?