Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The 9/11 Truth Movement, Free Energy Suppression, and the Global Elite's Agenda

Started by CB_Brooklyn, May 30, 2008, 01:01:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

oops.

Looks like in my first message i forgot to add the link to the article i was referring to  -_-

http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a_jibbguy_080524_more_on_brown_s_gas_.htm

Hmm the "modify" button was working before but not now, so excuse the double-post ;)

JTUSi

I read so much about this all the time, and it makes me feel helpless; to the point where I think suicide would be easier. How are we ever going to overcome the money and resources these people have to make humanity free? I know that we are being lied to, but I don't even know where to start fixing the problem. I don't know who to talk to or where to go to get away from this shit. I don't feel free anymore.
Where do we go from here?

casman1969

here is the video of Lindsey
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

What to do?
Start in your own home town and get as many people on board as possible because there IS going to be a march on Washington. Only by shutting them down and putting LARGE numbers of people of like mind on their doorsteps will they listen. It is the American way. Remember, it took a minority of people to give us the Declaration of independence and that applies today.
Our founding fathers new this was a possibility and clearly gave us the right to change it. Well, it's time! We can make them do the right thing but left to their own devices they won't. The power IS with the people so to ALL Americans who read this, get off your ass and be a part of the movement to bring sanity to Washington.

As dates become available I will post here.

Carl

JTUSi

Thanks, let me know if there ever is going to be some sort of organized movement. If not, we should start to plan one through this forum.
Where do we go from here?

casman1969

We  are working to get this video out to as many people as possible. If you don't live here in the states it may not mean as much to you but for US it is intolerable. Take the link, copy it, save it and send to all you know. In the meantime we are working as fast as we can to get some Leaders to spearhead this. If they all weenie out then it's up to us. The more people that are aware of this the better our chances of taking meaningfull action. Remember, this is a grassroots movement and as such needs your participation. Yeah, as we get organized we'll probably bug you for money too but this will be a well defined and highly focussed event meant to bring real change to the beltway elite.
I for one would love to see our elections held the first week in April...
We're searching for the first ones to jump on board and help organize.
PM me if interested.
Send video to local TV stations, radio, print media, you name it. Let them know we are on to the scam.

Carl