Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Besslers Wheel Theory

Started by Alexioco, June 11, 2008, 05:14:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aleks

Your MT wheel drawings strongly suggest to me that wheel works on the "transient" principle meaning that it gains overunity energy mainly because some element of the wheel is constrained (e.g. ball's fall constrained by rigid material). I have given a reasoning on why "transient" principle may produce overunity in my DC acoustic waves hypothesis:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Article:Anti-Gravity:DC_Acoustic_Waves_Hypothesis

Each time some element in the system is "stopped" (stretched, constrained), this produces DC movement gradient (DC acoustic wave) around that element. It may be hard to grasp, but mathematically it's a definitive thing - it's a thing that was overlooked by physical science in general. While transient (DC) analysis is an important part in circuitry testing, such analysis is lacking in physics, and especially in acoustics. Somebody will think it's not important, but I personally think it is very important.

So, the more "stoppers" you add to the system the easier it will gain overunity energy. Frequent abrupt movements is a key to overunity here.

Alexioco

I now think that for a gravity wheel to work, the mechanism must take care of itself, remember the mechanism must of been very unstable as it had no balance, therefore controlled weights will not result in Perpetual Motion, the mechanism must not just turn itself, but keep itself together which would be very tricky, the only way I can put it is like this, try balancing 3 cones on top of one another, nearly impossible yet if you span them they would hold each other up, this is how the mechanism IMPO must be, a self controlling mechanism... 
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.

aleks

To add to my post above, we should be looking for "transient force potential". It's the thing that separates a stand-still body from a moving body. Repulsion of bodies is impossible otherwise. Without such "transient force potential" appearing bodies would go through each other without interference or repulsion.

The possible truth about this "transient force potential" is that it will repel particles that are not even participating in a collision. That is why energy can be gained. You collide two particles and as a result you get several nearby particles accelerated or slowed down. In average (like in a particle collider), conservation of energy is fulfilled, but in special conditions (special particle symmetry) energy of bodies can be both created and destroyed.

Alexioco

Now that I have posted all of that info, is anyone going to add anything or somehow make any discoveries out of it? I am currently getting so many ideas now, I havn't got time to write them all down, I have found interesting things with the toy page, the pantograph, the MT wheels, his descriptions and quoates, springs plus a lot more, what I need to do is write everything I have found down in some logical order so we may all study it and that other members may add on it what I myself have not found, its about time we got this wheel...

Edit: I need someone to help me document all the things I have found, if so, I will happily share all I have found...
The love of God is great and true,
A special thing for Him and you,
A perfect friend, a Father too,
Lift up your hearts for He is true.