Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

the casmir affect and disrupting gravity

Started by raburgeson, June 12, 2008, 12:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raburgeson

The recent news article saying this is only good for small objects, (presently). That's very well good enough for a start. I had some training as a chip doper, now I just have to ask this question. Does anyone see a reason that this cannot be applied to the manufacture of those far superior Gallium computer chips that they said had to be made in space because they can't construct them in an environment were there is gravity?

Koen1

Quote from: raburgeson on June 12, 2008, 12:19:08 PM
The recent news article saying this is only good for small objects, (presently).
What recent news article? Do you have a url perhaps?
QuoteThat's very well good enough for a start. I had some training as a chip doper, now I just have to ask this question. Does anyone see a reason that this cannot be applied to the manufacture of those far superior Gallium computer chips that they said had to be made in space because they can't construct them in an environment were there is gravity?
Well without the article I can't really answer that... ;)

Koen1

Well, to be honest only the first and last link you gave are actually interesting,
(http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=2&ContentID=77451
and http://digg.com/general_sciences/Scientists_Have_Solved_The_Mystery_of_Levitation)
and they both link to the same article from the 7th of june about some mysterious
"casimir lens" that is claimed to produce casimir repulsion instead of the normal
attraction.
But nothing usefull is said about the lens itself, nor about how it works.

All the other articles as well as part of that main article are crap.
They are popularised explanations of casimir force jotted down by enthousiastic
authors that clearly did not know much if anything at all about the phenomenon
before they started on their articles.
The possible (plausible? probable? obvious?) connection between the casimir force
and gravity has been made long ago, if not by Casimir himself already.
Speculation on using or influencing the casimir effect to alter local gravity effects is
also nothing new.

It may be interesting to study this casimir "lens" they claim to have developed further,
but untill we know what it actually is, it seems to me that speculation on how to apply
this "lens" discovery to gallium chip poduction is quite useless.