Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to move modulation magnet with ease in CIMFSM

Started by Butch, June 14, 2008, 12:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

I have attached a drawing for proof of concept CIMFSM moving magnet assembly.
I show 1/16" in the drawing as a gap, but 1/32" would be much better if you can get it that close.
If the gap is the exact same at both ends of the magnet, then the pull is equal but opposite on the magnet and it will "float" and move with ease.
3D animation of full circle design coming soon.
Thanks,
Butch LaFonte

petersone

Hi Butch
I don't know it everybody is watching this,if not they should be,IMHO.
The idea is to get some juice without lenz effect,right?
To draw the wood/plastic up and down the coil,right?
Don't understand why the pm. is shown round in the bottom drawing and square in the top drawing,I must be getting something wrong!!
Look forward to the next chapter.
happy hunting.
peter

gyulasun

Hi Peter,

A cylinder-shaped magnet looks like rectangular from sideviews and looks a circle from top or bottom view?
(And the wood also covers the cylinder sideview a little, making it appear a bit smaller.)   

rgds, Gyula

petersone

Hi Gyula
I must give this game up!!,if the top pic. is side view of disc mag.then end view would show 180 degrees one pole and 180 degrees another,and why is the wood/plastic not shown end view?
Thanks for your help.
happy hunting
peter

gyulasun

Hi Peter,

I disagree,  once the cylinder magnet shown in sideview has its poles lengthwise, then its top view should be totally one of the poles and its bottom view is fully the other pole,   no way of half circle for one pole...?
What you think is when a cylinder magnet is magnetized through its diameter but here it is magnetized lengthwise as I can see from Butch's drawing.
I do not get your last question on the end view of the wood/plastic, sorry. 

The animation will surely help make all this more understandable.

rgds,  Gyula