Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I tried to rebiuld a Don Smith Device

Started by GM, September 25, 2005, 04:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat

Thanks Paul-R

The pdf files were a good read, but I now have some questions if anyone is interested in looking into them.

Concerning the drawings and descriptions from http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smith.pdf

Page 3/92 shows a 5 turn coil on the plasma globe.
Page 8/92 show the copper and aluminum plates as a capacitor on the plasma tube.

Drawing 2/4 on page 16/92 shows the capacitor plates connected to the battery then to the inverter.
Drawing 3/4 on page 17/92 shows the capacitor plates connected to a terminal block as in the picture on Page 8/92.

Is there drawback(s) or gain(s) from using either a coil or capacitor plates as shown?

If the coil on the plasma globe/tube is connected as shown on Drawing 2/4 page 16/92 you'd end up with a short across the battery.  If the coil goes to a terminal block, then to a load, it would depend on the load match as far as it being dead short or a nearly open circuit.

If the capacitor on the globe/tube is connected as shown on Drawing Drawing 3/4 page 17/92 the configuration wouldn't be a short on the battery but would the capacitor actually give back anything to the battery?

Regards,
Paul

Paul-R

Dear Paul,

It is very important to realise that Don Smith is describing several different setups
and to keep them separate. There is the plasma tube with its huge capacitor
half way along - there is the plasma globe with its coil sitting on the top - there
is the wheel of shielding material rotating infront of eight pairs of magnets shrouded
in pick up coils.

The coil sitting on the plasma globe works a bit like two LC tank circuits that I
described above, EXCEPT that the left hand circuit needs an adjustable spark
gap. The plasma globe gives off a high frequency voltage which drives the
right hand tank circuit and MUST BE IN RESONANCE. And there is the left hand
tank circuit (with capacitors in common with the first circuit) with its output
transformer which must resonate along with the right hand circuit.

Anyway, that's what I think.

Paul-R

Paul-R

Sorry, folks, Message 16 is not right.
The left hand tank circuit needs an adjustable spark gap:

------------------------------------
            !                        !                        !
  <--- output                   !                        !
  <--- transformer       capacitor                 coil (fed from high frequency signal from plasma ball)
            -------o   o-------------------------

Paul-R

Paul-R

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Paul-R on August 04, 2009, 11:10:37 AM
Sorry, folks, Message 16 is not right.
The left hand tank circuit needs an adjustable spark gap:

------------------------------------
  <--- output                   !                        !
  <--- transformer       capacitor                 coil (fed from high frequency signal from plasma ball)
            -------o   o-------------------------

Paul-R
Have you, or anyone, tested this circuit for overunity?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.