Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Edward Leedskalnin

Started by th3jester, June 30, 2008, 06:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

th3jester

I am not sure if anyone has read or posted anything about Edward Leedskalnin. So I'm sorry if this is just a repeat.

The device Edward talks about "perpetual motion holder" and his theories on magnets is very interesting and can shed some light on the topic of TPU's. Instead of trying to decipher what SM did and what other "so called associates" have seen or heard, why don't we all start from scratch and actually theorize what we are trying to do. -----> make a rotating magnetic field which power can be drawn off and used to perform work.

I think everyone is making this way too complicated and difficult than it actually needs to be.

Spider

I think I think I think I can swim but i sink so... ;D
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

ramset

SIR read some of Giantkillers thread   ED is here a long time  Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

giantkiller

You're on the mark, dude!
Go to the last posts in the heterodyning thread and page back till you see the green iron wire contraption. ;)
It has been 2 yrs and alot of talk. I post these pix for anybody interested in what 'They' can do. This build is a trip and very easy. I used 555s too. But that is not the rule. Stay away from the talk and build something. Get pleased with what you can do and not what you think you hear.

It still holds true what SM said: 'Everything off the shelf at radio shack'. What a trip.

--giantkiller. The world is still flat according to some. :D

th3jester

Technically everything on this forum is talk and I haven't come across some real good results yet. Since its been two years on the concept of SM and nothing to prove except "talk" and theories then I'm just simply suggesting to forget everything Mr. Steven Mark said and start over with the basic concept. Use everything you have learned the last two years but forget SM's way of doing it. Why try to replicate something that noone is for sure it actually worked?

And don't worry I am building a device, I just ordered all my wires.