Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Edward Leedskalnin

Started by th3jester, June 30, 2008, 06:15:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

When you get at least one artifact or effect your eyes will open wide.

Radiant energy,
Dartlets,
Kicks (and not the ones produced at the begining of a pulse on time, but really jacked up due to on time in the hieght the resonant rise window.),
Resonant rise,
Headaches,
energy clicking off your elbows as you grab a powered coil,
the warm feeling field (same as Deyo talks about) ;),
PCs and routers taken down or reset,
Shaking the house with only 100 watts of heterodyning, I could've done 750 Bose watts, but then what would I tell the insurance man? ''I was copying mythbusters?'. :o

And the Coupe de gras? An inferior made Russian rocket falls out of the sky over my home town while I am testing the spaztic operation of the GK4 (coincidentally coincident?). Tesla said 'No warfare'. 8)

I am happy with this list.
How? Radio shack. Go into the audio department and look for the incorrectly wound pancake coils. They are there, right on the wall.

Keep on truckin' and never give up. I am not done yet.

Kunel patent = cannonballs. If nobody can see this then put your heads down and save yourselves the anguish of fustration.

There are only two modes here. Go through life defeated like the rest or progress into the future, way ahead of your fellow man. I am still in awe.
Stun gun is a Tesla coil. Stun gun is a Tesla coil. Stun gun is a Tesla coil. Stun gun is a Tesla coil. Stun gun is a Tesla coil. Knock yourselves out!
The simplest thing you could do is buy a stun gun and take it apart. Google: 'stun gun circuits'. The similarities are amazing? No. You're looking dead at and into Tesla. Do this before you wind. Throwing copper together is just like throwing bullets in a campfire. :o

--giantkiller. The future is so bright I gotta wear shades.

p.s. The only thing new is your experience of any of this.

Spider

@GK,

LOL LOL you crack me up!  ;D ;D

@Thesjester,

Not everything that has been done has been written...

Certainly everything that has been written hasn't been read.....

Those who are silent will hear the most...

Those who are humble will be helped...

Those who persevere will succeed....

Spider....
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

th3jester

Words of wisdom.....
Quote from: Spider on July 01, 2008, 10:59:29 AM
@GK,

LOL LOL you crack me up!  ;D ;D

@Thesjester,

Not everything that has been done has been written...

Certainly everything that has been written hasn't been read.....

Those who are silent will hear the most...

Those who are humble will be helped...

Those who persevere will succeed....

Spider....

Why hasn't it been written, this is a research forum.....right?

I get bored from reading so much sometimes....yet if I don't know or understand something I read countless hours about it.

I've been reading this stuff for a couple months and just recently have spoken.

I've already stated that I don't know everything and am still learning.

I've followed many ideas and have failed many times, thats the only way to succeed. A failure is just one less way of it not working and you only have to find one way for it to work.....hence my previous post about SM.

So by analyzing my own life I have concluded I already live by those proverbs.......
Quote from: giantkiller on July 01, 2008, 10:43:46 AM

p.s. The only thing new is your experience of any of this.

So can I safely assume that you have experienced everything relating to SM and his TPU considering that the only new is my experience.

For being a forum that is trying to open up peoples minds and explore new ideas, it seems like everyone is closed to the thought of going outside what SM has said/done. Everything I have said about starting over you have neglected to comment about and have only stated that you know some proverbs and that everything has been tried.

Spider

Why not everything is out here? Cause people are people and the world is like it is.
This forum is nothing more than a reflexion of society.

I have been around here many months, seen lost of people come and never return...

I always wonder why I never see posts like: I wanna start, can somebody help me?

You can start by building a kickcoil , second post of spherics.

Then proceed to the more advanced stuff.

Lots of info around here.

Spider
When a magnetic field, produced by a moving electric field, is moved longitudinally a tempic field is produced.

th3jester

@spider
thank you
i will considering building a kickcoil but first I got other ideas and plans in mind.

does anyone know spherics or where he got his information? if he thought of it on his own? does he have relation to SM?

I think his idea is very interesting.