Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Engineer Gets 110 MPG Out Of '87 Mustang

Started by utilitarian, July 03, 2008, 12:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

utilitarian

Details are slim.  But the guy did enter his car in the $10 Million Progressive Automobile contest, so we should find out soon if this is legit or not.

http://www.local6.com/automotive/16768626/detail.html

Thaelin

There is a copy of a government mandate that said there would be no
car getting over 40mpg in 2003. Well before that europe come out with
a diesel car that could get 200mpg but was scrapped due to pressure.
   Its all in what will be allowed. All I can say is "watch your back mate,
spread the info around multiple places. But he will see $$ and get the
shaft in the end and no car.  DOH!

thaelin

triffid

Back in the early 1990's I started looking into these inventions and found that there has been a long continous effort since the 1930's to keep the auto at the same level .But it's worst than that .Now I have learned that the vaccines we give our kids have aluninum and merury compounds that give them learning disablities.Now who decided to make our kids dummies?So 1 out of 166 kids have a problem
and it appears that certain people in the U.S. government were behind this(1988).So what can we do about this?Triffid

triffid

Back in 1985 I bought a 1986 chevy sprint(standard) that got 50mpg..Two years later they stopped making them and I was forced to sell the car ten years later(couldn't find another engine for it)I had already replaced 3 engines and could not find a fourth one.So they had a car that got 50mpg.Triffid

therealrasta

Quote from: utilitarian on July 03, 2008, 12:39:48 AM
Details are slim.  But the guy did enter his car in the $10 Million Progressive Automobile contest, so we should find out soon if this is legit or not.

http://www.local6.com/automotive/16768626/detail.html

Nice.. I hope the guy wins the prize..

Quote from: triffid on July 07, 2008, 10:34:14 AM
Back in 1985 I bought a 1986 chevy sprint(standard) that got 50mpg..Two years later they stopped making them and I was forced to sell the car ten years later(couldn't find another engine for it)I had already replaced 3 engines and could not find a fourth one.So they had a car that got 50mpg.Triffid

"According to the Environmental Protection Agency, the midsize Prius gets 48 miles per gallon in the city, eight mpg more than the runner-up, the Honda Civic Hybrid. Each car gets 45 mpg on the highway."

Rasta