Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The One Million Dollar HHO Challenge is launched

Started by xjet, July 04, 2008, 09:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retrodynamic

Realy the Challenge go for more than a $1000.000
Is going to breake a paradigm.

HeairBear

Water for fuel would be perfect for the $5000.00 DIY cruise missile! Now, if you do find a poor soul to take the challenge and win, you will have something much more powerful and it only cost a million dollars. Bruce says he made it to show that it can be done easily and cheaply by any one wanting to kill people from afar. The problem is the fuel to get it where you want it to go. Now I see why some peoples wish to stop him.

If Stanley Meyer was a fraud/scam, why did the Pentagon keep him from leaking out the information to a water fueled rocket? Why was NASA also interested? Why was anybody interested if he didn't have an actual working device to demonstrate several times in several places? How does a US court ruling scientifically prove he was a fraud?

Have you watched s1r9a9m9's videos 1 & 2? http://www.youtube.com/user/s1r9a9m9  Would this not win the challenge if the requirements were met?
When I hear of Shoedinger's Cat, I reach for my gun. - Stephen Hawking

retrodynamic

And a a easy coment, you can take some water from the humedity in the atsmosfera to.  ;)

xjet

Quote from: HeairBear on July 06, 2008, 03:31:58 PM
Water for fuel would be perfect for the $5000.00 DIY cruise missile! Now, if you do find a poor soul to take the challenge and win, you will have something much more powerful and it only cost a million dollars. Bruce says he made it to show that it can be done easily and cheaply by any one wanting to kill people from afar. The problem is the fuel to get it where you want it to go. Now I see why some peoples wish to stop him.
I have never seen so many people saying so much about a subject they really have no understanding or knowledge of.  It amazes me.

"The problem is the fuel to get it where you want it to go"

Do you even know what kind of fuel a pulse-jet uses?

It uses just about anything that is a gas or liquid and can burn.

So that's gasoline, diesel, jet-fuel, kerosene, cooking oil, propane, and a raft of other substances.

So where's the problem you talk about?

I haven't heard of any of those substances being a "problem" to get ahold of.

Once again I urge you people to actually go do some real learning about *real* science rather than all this pseudo-science cult-like BS and talk of "conspiracies" and "murders" that proliferates around here.

Come on people - it's not that hard but it does require effort and discipline. 

IronHead

discipline to never look outside of the dogma we call science today!