Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Pspice perpetual motion machine

Started by sandor, July 08, 2008, 11:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

If you're feeding it back should it not show an exponential growth since it looks linear now. And man good luck on finding people who want to read your textual diagram  ::).  What is the problem in posting a screencap of the diagram from the program????

sandor

More screenshots here.

There IS no circuit diagram from the program, there is only the text description you see in the first post. That is what the software reads and it doesn't generate a pictorial schematic. I think it's pretty easy to understand myself, enough so that I didn't even bother to even write down the schematic, I just typed it up.

It APPEARS linear because the exponential behavior is only just starting. Look at the y axis. This is only from 72.4 to 73.6 volts and that's only a percent and a half increase in voltage. You'd have to simulate it for a much longer period of time for it to look like e^x instead of a linear increase.

Also it would not keep up exponential increase forever. Remember a fixed current is being fed into the base of the transistor on the voltage pulses that drive the device and the increase will only continue until you get to the point where the current in the transistor hits the gain of the transistor times this base current.

sandor

I also picked a load of such a value that it WOULDN'T increase very fast. If the load resistance was a little higher it would go up much faster, maybe not just a percent and a half in this time period but 10 or 20% for just twice the load resistance. And if the load resistance was a bit lower the voltage would decrease, and presumably there's some value where it would be pseudostable.

broli

Here's a way to make a diagram "quickly".

http://www.falstad.com/circuit/

Btw i'm not an EE I only have some basic electrical knowledge. But I want to help you make this as clear as possible to other people  ;).

sandor

Well, it didn't like it, in part probably because it wouldn't let me set the coupling coefficient of the transformer (it should be .965 - because that's what I measured with the ferrite cores I owned). But here's the picture. Missing from the picture because it wouldn't display it, is the supply voltage of 170 volts DC, the duty cycle of the signal to the base of the transistor being 25% (it wouldn't let me set that either, I suspect it's just a brief pulse), and the transformer's coil's inductances. The one connected to the load is 72 microhenries and the one connected in series with the 1 uF capacitor is 200 microhenries, which by the way, puts their turns ratio at 3 to 5 since 3 squared divided by 5 squared is .36=72/200. I have left off the parasitic series resistances that go along with the inductors but aside from that it is 45.cir, the 627% efficient one - Is it clear now?