Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Selfrunning Waterpump-generator device runs 60 Watts lamp...

Started by hartiberlin, July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubba1

Quote from: newbie123 on July 16, 2008, 08:51:40 PM
He needs funding..  Big red flag.  :'(   

Not funding, "founding".  Also, I saw about 20 gallons pumped in about 20 seconds.

Careica

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 16, 2008, 03:09:31 PM
Have a look at this amazing selfrunning device:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlinM1wAI5U

The only thing, that puzzles
me, why is the lamp going out so fast
at the end, when he removes the plug and
after about 2 seconds the lamp goes out immediately...
Hmm, is this due to the modified generator ?

Shouldn?t the lamp go out more slowly as the generator is
still turning ?

Regards, Stefan.

Nah! Thats are not self-runner, he got somewhere another wire which power it up. Whatch at 5:50 when he disconect wire, bulb brightness don't even go down but after couple of seconds it just go off.

I think that is not for real.

k4zep

Quote from: Yucca on July 16, 2008, 04:20:26 PM
The video was very entertaining, he really was worried (rightly so) about mains electricity and lots of water sploshing about. :D

I am also a little curious as to why the bulb brightness dropped instantly halfway through the generator wind-down? But then radiant resonance does show very high Q, maybe that's something to do with it???

Also, as k4zep  said in the youtube video comments, the pelton turbine in the system is certainly suboptimal, he should use deep tablespoons instead of flat washers for the turbine blades to get a much better efficiency.

Hi Yucca,

Well it is entertaining as heck. I SOOOO wanted him to get zapped just a little and jump 2 feet in those boots!

IF he is using a normal AC motor set up as generator, etc., as it spins down, there is a very abrupt area when it would stop self exciting and drop off line...........I don't know if he is for real or not but the basics appears to be there .  If you start looking at efficiencies, the nozzle is horrible, the water wheel is for hunger, the belt drive is very inefficient, that style of generator is not that hot.  I feel like I'm watching a "Dr. Frankinstine" movie there..........."It's ALIVE...........It's ALIVE.......Right now, I'll go for "what you see is what you see!  Anybody know what/where he got that pump?

Ben

malakabayo

Yep most of the setup should be very inefficient to generate electricity,
however that's what we also said to the bumblebee

dingbat

QuoteNot funding, "founding".  Also, I saw about 20 gallons pumped in about 20 seconds.

What is unusual about that?

I have also seen motors run, and generators make electricity, and water wheels spin.

I don't know what thrill these jokers get out of making fake overunity devices, but this thing is such an obvious fake that it isn't funny.  What is funny is that people see some water splashing and wheels turning and automatically believe that it is self running, without thinking about it at all.

Thank you Butch for applying some critical thinking here.  Why would a person connect a pump to a motor and have the pump turn a paddle wheel that is connected to the generator instead of just coupling the motor to the generator with the appropriate ratio.  The whole water thing just wastes energy. (And confuses people into thinking it has something to do with the operation of the thing.)

Use your heads, people.