Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My first Newman Motor replication

Started by Careica, July 18, 2008, 05:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

All,
please study the videos from youtube user STARK.

He is now getting a voltage rise in his batteries after many hours of operation.

http://uk.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=armakuni2000

Here is also his commutator setup:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPDz3dKy8NE

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

hartiberlin

For further improvement you can wind another coil around it with at least 3 Kg fine wire diameter,
maybe 0.1 to 0.5 mm diameter size and use
only on one side of this additional coil
an Avramenko type plug rectifier charging up a capacitor or recharging a second battery.

The one wire Avramenko plug has the advantage
to not cause Lenz law drag back currents, cause
there is no closed loop current !

So it will not slow down the rotor magnet.

Good luck.
Regards, Stefan.

Careica

Quote from: hartiberlin on July 18, 2008, 09:43:25 AM
For further improvement you can wind another coil around it with at least 3 Kg fine wire diameter,
maybe 0.1 to 0.5 mm diameter size and use
only on one side of this additional coil
an Avramenko type plug rectifier charging up a capacitor or recharging a second battery.

The one wire Avramenko plug has the advantage
to not cause Lenz law drag back currents, cause
there is no closed loop current !

So it will not slow down the rotor magnet.

Good luck.
Regards, Stefan.

I was wondered about that if I will use 360m of 0,2 mm wire, I will be able to get 197,8 Ohms. I don't get a point, why put many kilograms of wire, if I allready are near to 200 Ohms. I will order 2 small bobins on 360m 0,2mm wire in each. So it will be 720 m of wire. But its are not even near 1kg. And if I will wound both of them (720m) of 0,2mm wire I will be able to get near 400 Ohms. But you said, that I need 200-250, so if it go over 250 Ohms, then it will be not able to give overunity? But at the same time, you said, that more wire is better. So, can I go over 250 Ohms and still get overunity or what?

And about you just say now. Did you mean that I need to wind second coin on first coil. And 1st coil will get electricity from battery, and second coil will just generate electricity when magnet inside of cylinder will rotate, did I get it right?

The only problem is that I need to order those numerous coils in Finnland and here they cost much! Ofcorse, I maybe could order them from US, it could be cheper then.

But thank you for you multiple help! I realy want to understand how this machine work.

Careica

Michelinho

Hi Careica,

Here is what I use to test and make my multi-segment commutator. It is similar to the JLN design and uses cooper foil tape used to make Tiffany lamp shades stuck on a wood or plastic base. Easy to make and does last quite a lot. If you use carbon brushes, try to lower the spring pressure as a dirty signal does provide stronger bemf and higher rotational speed. It is available at most craft and hobby shops and it comes in different width. I have a few rolls here from the time I was making those lamp shades; one says 1/4" x 36 yards $4.99 (cdn) but that is about some 15-20 years back so now it should be about $10 a roll.

Take care,

Michel