Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New Newman Motor Replication

Started by Careica, July 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khabe

Mh-mhh,
But why not to build at first The Motor like motor need to be built - well built, low losses, nicely made ...
After that you can add what ever - is it "Spark Device" or any else system for recharging batteries - is it "nuclear", "zero point", "vacuum" ...or comes from cosmos -  does not matter.
When motor runs without load, when what ever device charging batteries - then it runs very very long time,
As higher motor efficient - as longer it runs.
And Stefan,
I believe you have some replicated Newman Motor,
Please make video and show - what this motor is able to do - but it to work and show us,
No way? Or able for not much to work ...
Very sad, sorry,
khabe

hartiberlin

Quote from: onlov on July 30, 2008, 06:08:27 AM
Maybe better way to get additional (back_emf) energy from coil and put it back to battery:

http://www.munkuvat.org/kuvat/108328.jpeg
http://www.aijaa.com/img/b/00380/2285504.gif

Where should the additional energy come from,
if you use transistor or MOSFET circuits ?

You just recycle stored energy in the coil with all
its ohmical losses.

The additional energy comes from converting the
galvanic energy at the commutator into the circuit
when the sparking occurs.

This was long the secret of Newman and I guess
he does not understand it himself,
otherwise he would not have talked about gyroscopic
particles, etc...

The Newman motor with electronic switching behaves
only as a lossy DC magnet motor !
It only gets special when we have the sparking
at the right commutator materials and only then
we get effects like these huge backspikes.

Only in the short sparking interval it behaves strange,
otherwise it just works as a normal lossy DC permanent magnet motor,
so all designs with just electronic commutation have failed so far.

It is the same with the Lutec device.

Only the arcing in the Lutec commutator gives it
its additional energy...

Hope this helps.

Regards, Stefan.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

Quote from: khabe on July 30, 2008, 08:20:15 AM
Mh-mhh,
But why not to build at first The Motor like motor need to be built - well built, low losses, nicely made ...
After that you can add what ever - is it "Spark Device" or any else system for recharging batteries - is it "nuclear", "zero point", "vacuum" ...or comes from cosmos -  does not matter.
When motor runs without load, when what ever device charging batteries - then it runs very very long time,
As higher motor efficient - as longer it runs.
And Stefan,
I believe you have some replicated Newman Motor,
Please make video and show - what this motor is able to do - but it to work and show us,
No way? Or able for not much to work ...
Very sad, sorry,
khabe

After my vacation I will build it all up again and make new videos.
I also want then to modify an electroscooter to
get more mileage on the same charge this way.

Imagine charging up a small electroscooter, that you normally
get only 20 miles per charge and then you will get 150 miles
per the same energy charge !
Surely it will use up some graphite, but I have a cheap way
to produce my own graphite from coal brikets,
as I posted last year in the battery threads....

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Grumpy

Quote from: Moab on July 23, 2008, 09:04:55 AM
No Bullshit to it onlov, The BEMF is there. problem is people are too damn stupid to know how to collect it and use it. :)

Well put, Moab!

Looks a little more than EMF in those scope shots -  ;)

By the way, in Eric Dollard's book on Tesla Transformers, he advises that Tesla's favorite method of producing the "effect" was capacitor discharge, and that Steinmetz indicated in his book on Transients that the discharge of a large inductor will also work and that is what you have here.  You get a 1000 feet or so of #12 and a car battery - with the correct switch you got something to write home about -  ;)
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

onlov

hartiberlin:
QuoteWhere should the additional energy come from,
if you use transistor or MOSFET circuits ?
Yes, but I don't believe at all, that burning graphite you can make extra energy.
I ask you the measuring circuit before. It's intresting, when you are measure with grounded scope, overunity features disappears.

It's necessary to measure over plasma spark cap too (Your "plasma battery") with scope and maybe is better to use balanced input with attenuator to get right result.