Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any Working Designs?

Started by Marctwo, July 31, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marctwo

Hi everybody,

Lots of inspirational ideas here so thanks for that... but do any of them work?  ???

I'm only just getting into this but am already quite frustrated by the amount of negative info out there.  Of the videos, articles, forums, etc. I've found, It seems about 0.1% are ongoing possibilities, 0.9% are scams and the other 99% are people saying "look world, I built this and it doesn't work!".  :(

I appreciate that there is an artistic side to this subject too;  In the sense that an elegant design can be a beautiful thing... whether it works or not.  ;)

Is there a thread or maybe a section that I've overlooked that lists proven designs?

Or could any of you guys suggest any designs that have been successfully replicated (working)?  I'm mostly looking for mechanical ideas but am really interested in anything that works.

Cheers.

Dr

Hi Marctwo: I am pretty new here myself, so far I have found that a Howard Johnson in 1980 recieved a pattent for a magnetic motor, a guy named Brady has a working magnetic motor, click on some of those tabs right to the left of your name where you posted, FE News and JLNlabs, thats where I found them , hope this helps!?

Marctwo

Cheers Dr, I hadn't noticed those.

Lots of info there... Should keep me busy for a while.  ;D

AB Hammer

Greetings Marctwo

And welcome to the forum. I'll get back with you in a week or two.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

JackH