Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any Working Designs?

Started by Marctwo, July 31, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madsen

So, JackH, can you get this motor to self run, completely disconnected from any outside power source? 

JackH

Hello madsen ,

I will try to get it to self run, with the new motor.   I do not have a generator yet, and am quite low on money.  It takes allot of money to build what I build.    This last motor cost me almost $3000.00 Dollars.   Including the magnets and all (2" x 2" x 2"  N48s).   The silicon steel was not cheep.

Later,,,,,,Jack

madsen

Quote from: JackH on August 01, 2008, 03:15:45 PM
Hello madsen ,

I will try to get it to self run, with the new motor.   I do not have a generator yet, and am quite low on money.  It takes allot of money to build what I build.    This last motor cost me almost $3000.00 Dollars.   Including the magnets and all (2" x 2" x 2"  N48s).   The silicon steel was not cheep.

Later,,,,,,Jack

Ok, thanks for the reply.   :)

Marctwo

Thanks to those that have replied...

@Alan:  What happens in a couple of weeks?  Or is that how long it'll take me to get through the links etc.  ;)

@JackH:  Thanks for sharing... it looks nice and shiny.  But I'm really looking for available designs that have actually been replicated by others and proven to work.  I do like the electric calender though.  :D

@Broli:  I know what you mean.  I made a generic wheel for working through ideas and the 'balancing' type gravity wheels would seem to be more elegant concept than real world.  Having said that, I'd love to see a proven design that's been successfully replicated... So bring 'em on guys.  :)

@Wizardofma:  The percentages I gave roughly reflect what I have found so far.  And the HUUUUGE majority are from people showing the world what they can't do.

@Everyone else:  JackH gave a link to a relevant thread where his motors were discussed.  Maybe you could get into the specifics of devices in their own threads.  I'm sorry if this comes across as moody and I certainly mean no offence but with so many replies to this thread, it's disappointing that only a few of them are relevant to the OP.

Cheers guys.

loop888

@JackH

a hell of a good looking machine you have there.

how it works?

i'm not asking for details or 'the secret', i'd just like to know what kind of concept are we talking about:
gravity? 'pulsed' gravity? why?, magnets? electro magnets? both?
wwaaaahhh i want to know what is THATTTT!!!  ;D

tried to get the idea in the other thread you linked but besides there's a pretty big number of pages it seems like you deleted some of your posts, so turns kinda hard to get it.

you, jack, or some one who get it, could comment something about this machine?

thanks so thanks!  :) :)