Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Any Working Designs?

Started by Marctwo, July 31, 2008, 04:31:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

@JackH

Once patent pending is established exposure is not a problem. It is when it is hidden from the public at that time where the patent thieves have  a chance to bump your patent with a slight difference. There are eyes in any patent office for just such a thing for exposure of ground breaking inventions. The world need to know or you will fade into nothingness IMO.  PS. you do have to truly know how to write your patent to be safe as well.

@Marctwo

We will see. But no absolutes, but it looks good.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

wizardofmars

Quote from: JackH on August 01, 2008, 02:58:48 PM
It took me 6 years to get the patent on this motor.  I do not want to show it before getting the patent, that would be stupid.

So have you filed a patent? Do you have an application number? Do you have a patent attorney?

Or are you just full of BS like 99% of perpetual motion tinkerers?
It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness. - Chinese proverb

JackH

Hello wizardofmars,

Yes to all your questions.

Later,,,,,JackH