Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cheney Plan Exposed: Kill Americans To Provoke War With Iran

Started by Cap-Z-ro, August 01, 2008, 05:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allcanadian

You as a single person cannot stop war nor can you control governments, you can however take actions to remove the conditions needed for wars to start and act to create conditions in which governments must act in our best interest as a matter of public opinion, this is the power of every individual. If any one of you developed a free energy technology and open sourced this technology across the internet for everyone to use this kind of stupidity we see would not need to take place. We should also understand "there" perspective, If the U.S runs out of oil or even if there is a shortage of it this so called mighty nation of the stong and free will fall flat on there faces--very embarrassing ;D. They will be thrown back into the stone age and governments are not supposed to let this kind of thing happen so in there own twisted way they "are" representing the best interests of the general public because the general public demands energy and a strong economy which in this day and age are one and the same. There is only one question we need ask----- If you and your family were in the dark, cold and hungry to what lengths would YOU go to secure a better future? and if it came to that point would you give a damn about some people in another country whom you have never met nor seen?. I think deep down we all understand this truth, I can only hope it never comes to that point. Thankfully there are places like this forum where like minded people can come together to find real solutions, now is the time for change not ten years from now when things could be much worse, when possibly it is too late to invoke substantial change. These governments do not accept wild ass theories nor good ideas they demand proof, proven working technology is what they want and it is what we must provide them and the people with.
Best regards
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: allcanadian on August 02, 2008, 12:51:57 PM
You as a single person cannot stop war nor can you control governments, you can however take actions to remove the conditions needed for wars to start and act to create conditions in which governments must act in our best interest as a matter of public opinion, this is the power of every individual. If any one of you developed a free energy technology and open sourced this technology across the internet for everyone to use this kind of stupidity we see would not need to take place. We should also understand "there" perspective, If the U.S runs out of oil or even if there is a shortage of it this so called mighty nation of the stong and free will fall flat on there faces--very embarrassing ;D. They will be thrown back into the stone age and governments are not supposed to let this kind of thing happen so in there own twisted way they "are" representing the best interests of the general public because the general public demands energy and a strong economy which in this day and age are one and the same. There is only one question we need ask----- If you and your family were in the dark, cold and hungry to what lengths would YOU go to secure a better future? and if it came to that point would you give a damn about some people in another country whom you have never met nor seen?. I think deep down we all understand this truth, I can only hope it never comes to that point. Thankfully there are places like this forum where like minded people can come together to find real solutions, now is the time for change not ten years from now when things could be much worse, when possibly it is too late to invoke substantial change. These governments do not accept wild ass theories nor good ideas they demand proof, proven working technology is what they want and it is what we must provide them and the people with.
Best regards

ARE ALL YOU CANADIANS THIS WACKY?  ;)

CHEERS
Thane

ps
AS MY "INNOVATION POSTER" SAYS...
"THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT".

HOPEFULLY SOME DAY WE ALL CAN COLLECTIVELY FIND A WAY TO TAKE THE "ENERGY CARD" AWAY FROM THE WAR MONGERS.

allcanadian

@CRANKYpants
Quote"THE BEST WAY TO PREDICT THE FUTURE IS TO CREATE IT".
Now your talking my language ;D
I have been watching you :o and it would seem we are both headed in roughly the same direction in a big hurry, maybe we could make a little wager for the first self runner. How about the first one to produce a 1Kw self-runner gets to bring the war mongers to there knees AND gets a case of ice cold beer from the other person.

Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: allcanadian on August 02, 2008, 02:14:01 PM
@CRANKYpantsNow your talking my language ;D
I have been watching you :o and it would seem we are both headed in roughly the same direction in a big hurry, maybe we could make a little wager for the first self runner. How about the first one to produce a 1Kw self-runner gets to bring the war mongers to there knees AND gets a case of ice cold beer from the other person.

I'LL GIVE YOU THE BEER...!
I WANT THE SIMPLEST AND CHEAPEST DEVICE THAT ANYONE, ANYWHERE, WITH ANY SKILL AND OR EDUCATION CAN PRODUCE WITH LITTLE OR NO MONEY AT HOME.

INTERESTING HOW HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF EH? ...

BOTH NAPOLEAN AND HITLER KILLED THEIR OWN TROOPS TO JUSTIFY WAR - MAYBE THE BUSH-WHACKER ADMINISTRATION CAN KILL THEIR IRANIAN DRESSED NAVY SEALS IN THE GULF OF TONKIN AND BLAME IT ON BOTH THE CHINESE AND THE IRANIANS AND WE CAN A 2 FOR 1 DEAL AND GET ON WITH WWIII ASAP NOW THAT AMERICAN IDOL AND SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE IS ALMOST OVER?

Thane

madsen

Quote from: b0rg13 on August 01, 2008, 08:24:27 PM
is any one REALLY supprised that this stuff goes on?, im not...

..what REALLY supprises me is that these people remain in power and continue to dick(YES pun indended) with us and kill us ...if i had a gun and his address id hate to think what i might do in my sleep( would that be a good excuse?).

I'm not surprised that the administration would consider manufacturing an incident to start a war, but I'm a bit skeptical  concerning the part about Americans deliberately shooting live ammo at other Americans and putting them in real danger.  Accidental friendly fire incidents already cause huge scandals---a deliberate one, once discovered, would trigger a complete meltdown.  I like reading Seymour Hersh, but he's not 100% reliable.  I'll be interested to see how this story develops.