Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

SM expose'

Started by HEYDUDE, August 02, 2008, 10:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Nice post and comments on DP fellows.....  Nice posts   Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

sirmikey1

Quote from: TheOne on August 26, 2008, 06:24:30 PM
I have 25' of flexible copper tube of 5/16", do you thing this could do the job?
Or the brass rod need to be filled with copper?

TheOne
  Use brass rod for best results.   

innovation_station

i made a mod to the last unit i displayed

my pic says enough

ist
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

sirmikey1

Quote from: TheOne on August 26, 2008, 06:24:30 PM
I have 25' of flexible copper tube of 5/16", do you thing this could do the job?
Or the brass rod need to be filled with copper?

THEONE,
   I was wrong about wrapping the brass rods.
Read Lorrie's NEW comments in the video, that you
do need to insulate the entire rod.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdup42Epq0o
Mike

wattsup

@IS

Why so much magging around?

The more mag, the more energy you need to displace it, the bigger the primary coil will have to be.

I think we will need a new scale for magnetism, one being the gracious Tesla and two being a "persistence" scale for magnets. I would call persistence, the ability of the magnet to hold its flux vector against an opposing flux discharge.

On a scale form 1-10, 1 being the lowest persistence and 10 being the highest persistence, I would give your last photo a 7. Way to many magnets.

So here is what I mean.

If you had four magnets all made of the same material.
A: 1 Tesla with a volume of 4 cubic inches
B: 1/2 Tesla with a volume of 8 cubic inches
C: 1 Tesla with a volume of 1 cubic inch
D: 1/2 Tesla with a volume of 4 cubic inches

Placing them in order of persistence, from lowest to highest, I would say B - D - A - C.

If you "manage" to displace a persistent flux field, don't forget, it comes back free.

Those small round button Neos are damn persistent. I doubt if you can get a coil to displace it. They will just lock any potential for movement.
The other ones you are using are less powerful but you have too many around that coil.
Or at least you need to add spacers between the magnets and the coils. Some dielectric material.

But here is what I think will work. First, just get rid of the magnets and use only the secondary coil.

When you look at the original microwave transformer, or any other standard transformer, we have to understand that the energy transfer is not happening from the outside. It is happening from the center core portion. The outer part of the core is only making the field turn on itself, but the transfer happens from the center.

So I designed this insert that will fit inside the coil center.

This design replicates Handyguys' Thingamajigger without using any movement. We already know that moving his magnet, just up and down, with North on one side and South on the other side is producing overunity at the very low Hz he was using. Imagine doing this at very fast cycles. The design below is a dual-decker with both layers having the same North and South ends but the pulsing alternates between the red and green to simulate the up and down movement of the magnet field. That's it.

The core material for the insert can be wood or any other non-magnetic material. I would think that 10 turns of 18 awg per small coil is enough. The wind should be continuous from one coil to the next per layer end.

wattsup